Meet my newest baby :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clem_rosey_snuggle

Reaction score
Hi all :) This is Magnolia (maggie) my newestbun baby. She is an teeny 8 week old himalayan. Shes so placid rightnow compared to my other buns and loves to cuddle! I must admit that inthe past I have found red eyed buns a little strange to look at butwhen I saw this little poppet I fell for her, red eyes and all. I had ahold and she snuggled right under my chin and that was that! The longerI look at her eyes the less creepy they get. They are like transparentred glass. Once she is older and can hold her own with thebigger buns I will pair her with my neuteredmaleClem. Here are some piccies!

hat_maggie2.jpg

dora_maggie.jpg

magnolia2.jpg

Isntshe cute?? :bunnydance:

Lorretta :)

clem_rosey_snuggle wrote:
I must admit that in the past I have found redeyed buns a little strange to look at but when I saw this little poppetI fell for her, red eyes and all.

Isntshe cute?? :bunnydance:

Lorretta :)

People just don't know what they are missing when they overlook theHimis due to the red eyes. They are a most docile and elegantbreed. You certainly have a beautiful Princess!

Pam

Thanks everyone for the nice words about my newbaby girl.She is settling inwell,lovingall the affection she is getting but She seems to be a littlefretful about being seperated from her siblings (the rest of the litterwere boys) so im thinking of getting a little girl baby to keep hercompany. Shes far to little to go with my other rabbits for the nextfew weeks. I'll see how she goes and give her plenty of cuddles..if shestill seems lonely I might get her another friend. The more the merrier;) I have lots of hutches and cages and the big bunny condo and with 7people here to give out hugs there is always room for one more. :D

Lorri

SO CUTE!!! I love her. Little Maggie is the sweetest baby.

Congrats on the addition!!

Oh My!!! She looks JUST like Bindy did when she was little!!
Himmis are gorgeous buns, they are so loving and yes they are a bit onthe docile side of things. They will let you do just about anythingwith them, Bindy lets us carry her all over the place and she lovescuddles.

She would follow us everywhere, they sure have a beautiful nature. Congratulations, she is beautiful.;)

Latest posts

Back