Meet Luna

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sonica1031

Reaction score
Hi, I just recently adopted a little girl rabbit and I've named her Luna. She is a big sweet heart and loves her Timothy hay and tropical carnival rabbit food. So far all she does is eat. She's really intelligent and is picking up litter training very quickly.

Attachments

• 20230217_190543.jpg
    20230217_190543.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Adorable rabbit!! Just a caution that the "gourmet mixes" are not recommended for rabbits. They are like feeding candy. The packaging sure makes it look like it's great for rabbits. Unfortunately it is not.

The sooner you can get her onto a healthy pellet feed, the easier it will be to make that transition. Otherwise, she may resist the switch.

Here is one place to read a bit more about choosing a healthy pellet feed.
https://rabbitsindoors.weebly.com/pellet-food.html
And for even more in-depth info, the following charts (one for youngsters, one for adults) compare multiple brands (though some of the brands are only available in the UK since that is where the chart comes from):
Rabbit Food Comparision - Brand, Type, Nutritional Analysis

Hi, I just recently adopted a little girl rabbit and I've named her Luna. She is a big sweet heart and loves her Timothy hay and tropical carnival rabbit food. So far all she does is eat. She's really intelligent and is picking up litter training very quickly.
Awe Luna 🌑 is adorable, 😍 we give Elf these as treats.

Attachments

• 2C7585FD-1780-4132-B50F-1759424D2444.jpeg
    2C7585FD-1780-4132-B50F-1759424D2444.jpeg
    669.7 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back