Meet Licorice!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilac

Reaction score
I got Licorice about 3 days ago (on Thursday, 5/15) and she is the sweetest little bun! She’s been super outgoing and friendly since day 1, and she loves being scratched behind her ears!
The day after I brought her home, I took her out to play since she didn’t seem scared at all, and she did a bunch of binkies and zoomies 😍 The moment I open the xpen door, she hops out onto my lap and starts nudging me for attention- I love her so much!
Here are some photos and videos! (Sorry the photos are a bit grainy :))

26E7A972-F6E7-45A5-8EE3-B9CAF05B047E.jpeg1E5EEC61-D8E8-4BD9-97E8-BA5561632B86.jpegF293567D-2F90-452F-8B07-31BA7E06EF5F.jpeg

What an adorable little fuzzball, so cute and OMG those floofy big hocks and toes. You've probably already discovered how giant their hind toes are when compared to the rest of them. Have been scrolling through new bunnies and their bunny parents to help relieve my grief over my sudden-death bun, and there's no better side ointment (besides love from those that remain, good memories of the past and time) than adorable cute lil' fuzzballs. I'm sure you'll be a great bunny parent to her, and welcome to the world of slavedom for bunnies, you can't be bailed out of that one.
We're here any time you need help with her.

I got Licorice about 3 days ago (on Thursday, 5/15) and she is the sweetest little bun! She’s been super outgoing and friendly since day 1, and she loves being scratched behind her ears!
The day after I brought her home, I took her out to play since she didn’t seem scared at all, and she did a bunch of binkies and zoomies 😍 The moment I open the xpen door, she hops out onto my lap and starts nudging me for attention- I love her so much!

View attachment 55251View attachment 55252View attachment 55253

She's absolutely gorgeous

View attachment 55251View attachment 55252View attachment 55253

Aww good luck! 🖤🖤

Latest posts

Back