Meet George!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaley

Reaction score
2787316130106292467S600x600Q85.jpg

George in his carrier heading to his new home

2239420890106292467S600x600Q85.jpg

George and I

2641767120106292467S600x600Q85.jpg

George gets his head in the picture of the brush

2630566690106292467S600x600Q85.jpg

Action George!

2614076420106292467S600x600Q85.jpg

George hidding from me in his house. He's been doing this ever since I put him in his cage. He'll come out if I'm not messing with the cage, but if I try to get him out he jumps back in again. Is this normal? The breeder says that up until now he's been living with his mother (he's only about three months old.)

He is very cute! It's too bad we couldn't talk to you today, but we will know who you are next time!
You didn't know it, but another member of the forum was right behind you showing her Tans in the picture of you and George. Woahlookitsme and I had some very nice chats yeterday and today.

It is normal for him to be a little skittish until he gets used to his new surroundings, and especially since he has been living with his mother for all of that time, living by himself now is probably a little scary. Give him time and he'll come around.

Thanks guys. I think the name George has stuck. He's right here on the desk with me, so it's0iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii81i09ib- n (George knocks down the pencil holder. While I pick it up, he knocks down some business cards and then attempts to type binary numbers. Back in the carrier he goes.) kind of hard to type. I've been going around the house playing with him and holding him so that he will get used to me. Hopefully that will work and he won't be afraid of me anymore and will let me pose him. So far he's been pretty noddy, having peed on the sofa cover and went swimming in the pool. I think his registered name is going to be DH's George White at Cosmic.

By the way, you have to be an ARBA member to be able to recive a GC certificate, right? I'm planning on joining anyway, but I was just curious. I'll post more pics later.

O my goodness!!! The tan judging is going on directly behind you! Ah the girl in the yellow is my friend brittney and the older lady on your right in the white shirt is Virginia. Im probably right behind you also LOL. Cute Satin. He will probably be very shy depending on his personality.

EDIT: Yes lela noticed also lol

woahlookitsme wrote:
O my goodness!!! The tan judging is going on directly behind you! Ah the girl in the yellow is my friend brittney and the older lady on your right in the white shirt is Virginia. Im probably right behind you also LOL. Cute Satin. He will probably be very shy depending on his personality.

EDIT: Yes lela noticed also lol

Yah, if he sees any humans watching him in his cage, he jumps
back into the nestbox. He's very sweet once you get him inside or in a confined area outside.
On a side note, I did get him to pose for me yesterday. I'll post spme pics and videos later.

Latest posts

Back