Meet Fitz!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

FitzTheBun

Reaction score
Lop mix, there are sooo many possibilities that most people will just say lop mix because there isn’t really any way to tell.
Thanks! I'm guessing he's a French lop harlequin mix because he's like 7 pounds at almost 6 months and he has that harlequin coloring

FitzTheBun

Reaction score
I think he's a French lop mix but I hope he's not because that means he has a really short lifespan

CrazyChickenGirl

Reaction score
Thanks! I'm guessing he's a French lop harlequin mix because he's like 7 pounds at almost 6 months and he has that harlequin coloring
I think he's a French lop mix but I hope he's not because that means he has a really short lifespan
He could be a French Lop mix, but his color is called tricolor not harlequin. Also the harlequin color is in A LOT of breeds not just Harlequins.

This is my purebred Holland Lop buck with harlequin coloring, Dune436981BB-D292-4C2C-968B-1BC7324108F4.jpeg
And this is a Harlequin rabbit (it isn’t mine, I don’t have one, it is just a photo from google).24226B3F-E3CA-49A5-BCE0-21EFE6730AC3.jpeg
I can understand the color mix up, it took me AGES to learn rabbit colors.

FitzTheBun

Reaction score
He could be a French Lop mix, but his color is called tricolor not harlequin. Also the harlequin color is in A LOT of breeds not just Harlequins.

This is my purebred Holland Lop buck with harlequin coloring, DuneView attachment 61873
And this is a Harlequin rabbit (it isn’t mine, I don’t have one, it is just a photo from google).View attachment 61874
I can understand the color mix up, it took me AGES to learn rabbit colors.
Thank you so much! I will definitely do more research and try to find out what breed Fitz is for sure. Oh, by the way, Dune is adorable

Latest posts