Meet Cass and the nameless newbie!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jocelyn31

Reaction score
Hi there just wanted to show off my buns, the french lop is Castiel, and the little lionhead has no name. We just picked up the lionhead yesterday as Cass seems to be a bit lonely (of course the lion is still in quarantine and I am well aware it may take a long time for them to meet, the picture of Cass with moms dog is him on the way to the lake. Cass loves going outside and he loves my moms dog. When we take him over to her place its the only time he ever really hops around. Cass lives in an xpen but when we are home he runs around the apartment.
What I am hopping is one day these two will be able to meet and eventually be housed together.
Cass is 4-5 months months and the other buns is 7 weeks.
... err I am not sure how to post images give me a sec lol

Bunnies%20in%202011

Bunnies%20in%202011

Bunnies%20in%202011

Bunnies%20in%202011

The new bunny is settling very well (doesn't get the litterbox thing though lol) and there both boys who will be neutered when they get to the correct age (6 months I hear?)
http://s1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb387/Jocelyn3113/
thats the link as this is not working for me lol

Hi Jocelyn, your Bunnies are ADORABLE. I want Castiel. :inlove::big kiss::heartbeat::hearts:inlove::big kiss::heartbeat::hearts. Your lionhead is adorable too. I have 2 lionheads

Just copy & paste the img from Photobucket onto your blog to post pictures.

Susan:)

Yeah Cass is a real sweetheart. He knows there is something else in our apartment I was worried he might get aggresive just smelling another boy but instead he is like a love bug constantly making sure he is not forgotten by demanding cuddles. He is not very big yet but his feet are the size of a full grown german shepard lol I think he will get bigger yet.

Latest posts

Back