Meet Candyfloss

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try dawn dish soap... (Though, do you bathe rabbits? I actually don't know if you're suppost to wash your bunnies ever...)

BUT IF you can wash bunnies, dish soap takes out manic panic pretty easily.

Poor Candy! I happen to think she looks adorable as a pink bunny, but not sure it was worth the stress she probably went through! I agree that it does look like "Manic Panic"....we use that at the shop (I'm a groomer) on owners that request dye on their dogs.

I agree that it wasn't worth the stress to get her pink, but it is cute while it is growing out. I don't understand why someone would do that to a bunny though :(

How wonderful that she has a furever home now :)

Yeah, it's permanent. It wouldn't surprise me if it's actually RIT dye or something similar. But she's been washed 2x before me and it has shown no signs of coming out.

I am in the "kind of neat/cute/funny" boat :D:D It would not bother me in the least as long as it did not harm the bunny.

Ivory wrote:
Yeah, it's permanent. It wouldn't surprise me if it's actually RIT dye or something similar. But she's been washed 2x before me and it has shown no signs of coming out.
If it did not come out after two washings it is not RIT. That stuff washes out pretty easily.

She likes watching TV with us.

295851_2469921153677_1421790038_4326115_289615722_a.jpg

She also likes flopping under my table:

313715_2450614391020_1421790038_4310607_276361706_n.jpg

And yes. That's a tuft of Sofie hair. Not from Candy, but from Erik, because he is an a**hole. Lol.

It may also be Pravana, notorious for staying longer than Manic Panic, but ALSO VEGAN!!!! SAFE!!! But stoopid! Why do this to an animal? If it were lighter, I may say beet juice, but such an unnatural shade is most certainly a 'fashion' color.These are a 'stain' and contain no developer, as in no peroxide, or ammonia.... It will come out after a few washings no matter the brand....Again, stoopid!

I am a cosmetologist, with extensive color knowledge...( I only practice on HUMANS though)

I've noticed it's faded slightly, probably from her grooming. Really, I'm just going to let her moult it out. She'll be a pretty white bunny in a few months.

Latest posts

Back