Meet Butt Nugget

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abuccieri

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
New to buns, and though I never buy pets from a pet store and prefer to adopt, somehow I ended up leaving the shop with a new buddy. He's a checkered giant, flemish giant cross, and just over 4 months old. Absolutely adore him, and he's pretty darn happy. He has full reign of the house, and makes sure we all know we're guests here.

I tried out so many more creative names, but somehow only Nugget felt right. So Butt Nugget it is :)

ButtNugget.png

Welcome to the form. He is so cute 😍 Everyone always falls in love with pets when you go somewhere, (most of the time)😅

Welcome! I love the name😆.
I walked in the shop to just browse parrot stuff, and turned back to my husband and said 'Don't worry, I'm not buying anything.'
He won't let me forget those last four words.
I think almost everyone has done that before. That’s how I ended up with one of my rabbits, Bullet.95737C56-C308-46DF-B129-9BFBA05AE52F.jpeg
I suppose that’s why it’s called “a happy accident”😁

Also, I love your profile picture! Horses just have to smell the camera rather than letting you take a picture. It’s always both annoying and awesome.

Hello everyone,
New to buns, and though I never buy pets from a pet store and prefer to adopt, somehow I ended up leaving the shop with a new buddy. He's a checkered giant, flemish giant cross, and just over 4 months old. Absolutely adore him, and he's pretty darn happy. He has full reign of the house, and makes sure we all know we're guests here.

I tried out so many more creative names, but somehow only Nugget felt right. So Butt Nugget it is :)

View attachment 61740

I mean, come on, look at that! How could you not bring him home! 🥰

Definitely looks like he owns the place. I guess he's settled in then 😆

Thanks everyone :D Yeah, Nugget is the man, and I absolutely adore him. Running out of cords for him to chomp through--I think I'll become a wiring wiz soon enough. Just got the cable protectors in yesterday, so trying to save the last few cords around the house lol

He's a big boy for sure, and given he's 4.5 months old, curious to see how big he'll get.

Latest posts

Back