Meet Bumble

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SylviaWeber06

Reaction score
Meet bumble, my Californian. She’s currently expecting a litter from a late breeding that was supposed to be for FFA rabbit contest but we will not make the deadline. Which I’m happy about I don’t exactly want to kill her babies. Her first litter she had 7 kits though so hopefully I get a bunch more! After this next year she will be spayed and just be an indoor pet.
4BFCCABC-8CA4-48DA-8426-5BFC8E98C3BD.jpeg
4EC1F28F-D1FE-4140-8886-CFE53D6C298B.jpeg43F364C5-90A1-41A4-ADFC-54F82E675885.jpeg66B2A1F7-3E61-4C25-A97F-53685386BA94.jpeg81D0C880-67A8-42BC-ACC2-92298D730688.jpeg

Meet bumble, my Californian. She’s currently expecting a litter from a late breeding that was supposed to be for FFA rabbit contest but we will not make the deadline. Which I’m happy about I don’t exactly want to kill her babies. Her first litter she had 7 kits though so hopefully I get a bunch more! After this next year she will be spayed and just be an indoor pet.
View attachment 64134
View attachment 64135View attachment 64136View attachment 64137View attachment 64138
My phone wouldn’t let me type more lol. She is free roaming and mostly litter trained aside from when I put something new in the room and the occasional stray poops. She tries to fight my beanbag and drags around clothing. She doesn’t like me very much but she loves my boyfriend (17m) and will run up to him to cuddle. Tried giving her lots of different rabbit safe veggies but she will only take sweet peppers and cucumbers, she will rarely take lettuce or other leafy greens. She digs up her blanket and lays on the wood floor for some reason.

My phone wouldn’t let me type more lol. She is free roaming and mostly litter trained aside from when I put something new in the room and the occasional stray poops. She tries to fight my beanbag and drags around clothing. She doesn’t like me very much but she loves my boyfriend (17m) and will run up to him to cuddle. Tried giving her lots of different rabbit safe veggies but she will only take sweet peppers and cucumbers, she will rarely take lettuce or other leafy greens. She digs up her blanket and lays on the wood floor for some reason.
Hi Bumble…welcome! She is beautifu!! 👍🤗🐇🐇

Ohh she’s gorgeous.
She reminds me of a rabbit I had when I was around 12, called Griff.
He had similar markings and was so loved by me….great memories evoked.
Welcome to you and Bumble

Update on Bumble: She had 13 kits on Friday! One passed away Saturday and I think one is maybe a peanut? It’s incredibly small and not gaining weight or eating. Thoughts?45FC04F4-B6E1-48F8-BE2A-4BFA8E93C825.jpeg

Latest posts

Back