Meet Bella, Benny, Midnight, and me

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kate7654

Reaction score
Hi, I’m Katelyn. I’ve been looking around on RO and posting a few questions but, I realized I haven’t introduced myself. I have two holland lops. One is a broken tort her name is Bella. And the other is a Black tort and his name is Benny. I also have and 8 year old blue mini lop. Her name is Midnight. Thanks for reading!D50701F2-8A05-41F2-80B0-F3D7436D93A0.jpeg
CF42B3D5-7B09-4BD0-B82E-46468465F53D.jpeg B97A1A56-798F-4093-AE05-3A69074CA1F7.jpeg

Hi, I’m Katelyn. I’ve been looking around on RO and posting a few questions but, I realized I haven’t introduced myself. I have two holland lops. One is a broken tort her name is Bella. And the other is a Black tort and his name is Benny. I also have and 8 year old blue mini lop. Her name is Midnight. Thanks for reading!View attachment 42105
View attachment 42106 View attachment 42107
Hello! Your bunnies are gorgeous! How do you manage with 3 bunnies? Are they indoor or outdoor bunnies? Do they all live together? I wish I had room for 3 bunnies but for now I just spoil my 2 dwarf babies.

Hello! Your bunnies are gorgeous! How do you manage with 3 bunnies? Are they indoor or outdoor bunnies? Do they all live together? I wish I had room for 3 bunnies but for now I just spoil my 2 dwarf babies.
Hi, they are outdoor buns but they have a large warm hutch and a run that they can access all the time. I don’t think they mind living outside. I give them tons of attention. The Bella and Midnight live together. Benny lives alone.

Latest posts

Back