Me

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Check if u either like or dislike walter

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

bearbop

Reaction score
Hello I am walter, I am a black and white broken 1 year 9 month old buck and I live outside in a hutch, I love to eat apples, pears, Chereos and yogurt drops, YUMMy. My owners sister thinks that I am evil and so I stay out side allot, but i also get to go out side when it is warm, it is -13 degrees in wisconsin, but since i have hay and shredded paper I am fine. I have a mustache and dimples and am really good at showing because I won-
* 2 Champions
* 1 Reserve Champion
* 2 Firsts a

and a trophy, My owner is so proud of me . Well got to go to my cage, adios

Walter - you seem like a very nice bunny :D Wow, your really lucky to win those trophys :shock: I think you deserve a few extra treats for winning them ;) Your owner is a lucky hoomin :)

-Jenni :bunny18

Mimzy thinks you are absolutely darling...and hopes Fallow doesn't hear this!!! But says you should post more pictures...demands actually

Thanks I know that I deserve a little more but it is winter, My owner gets really cold out side but I am nice and warm with all of my shredded paper, straw and nice thick fur

well you have a very attentive bunslave!!!

If only mine would give me shredded paper!! I got some once but I made such a big mess of it because I was having sooo much fun with it that I havn't gotten much since. Lol

roxy here - me husbun, hartleybun, is a ex showbun. he didnt win cos his sister was doing all the winning. he is now living with me. you is very handsome bun, or as we english buns say - you is well fit:)

you have to upload pictures to Photobucket or TinyPic and getting the image link before putting them on here..
We cannot see them if you copy them straight from your pictures folder...
:)

Latest posts

Back