Me and my friends

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pipsqueak

Emily
Reaction score
hey guys this iz pipsqueak(i prefer pip but my hooman iz silly) i thought i would tell you all about me and my frendz. i am a chinchilla colored netherland dwarf i haz a girlfrend named olivia she is in the pen next to me but my hooman doesn't let us be together, and olivia smellz really good!! then i haz a friend named smokeyanne she iz nice but she iz also bigger than me, i don't get to talk to her very much becuz olivia is in betweens us, my hooman says she will let me and olivia be together soon, once she haz a big hutch finished for us. well that iz all i have to go now b4 my hooman finds out i iz on her compooter.

Hey Pip! Me too does agree that hoomans are silly! Me only haz two frienz (my hoomans)! Only me is a rabbit in my house! I live inzide, and me does not ever goes in my cage! Me iz kinda spoilt! Hehehe! I waz wondering if yous would like to be my friend? Pawaps get ta know each oter? Tat would be nice! Ooooh... got to go nowz- me can smell mommy cutting veggies! Message me if yous want to be mys friendz, yeah? Boy, I ain't half tierd!

i like to be outsidez of the cage an hooman takes us for long walks till we'z iz tired, an she makez us lotz of cardboard toyz she sez i'm the fastest chewer upper of cardboard!(that'z a good thing right??) yay a new frend!!!! i like making new frends! :)

Tucker here! I wanna be fwendz too!! I used to be "spoilt" but then we got GusGus and now I'm stuck in my cage more than I useta be.. it's no fairrr. I thought my mumma luv'd me but now i'm locked up and i feel sad towardz her.. i juss can't undastand!! I am hopin to make fwendz with GusGus .. she told me if we do good togetha we can cause mischief togetha!!! I fink dat soundz gweat!!! I so excited!!! I can't even contain myself.. I actually waz so excited i hopped my pen and hung out with GusGus the other day.. mum was very sad with me, she said she has to be around if we wanna hang out, and it can't be right now.. so we just run our pen together side by side to pway... maybe someday soon? but fer now I could really use a fwend on here! Mum has some fwends here, why can't I??

I don't weally chew my cardboard.... GusGus does & he makes a mess! I love that he makes mum clean it up.. he calls her a caregiver tho, she's my mumm!!

hi tucker!! yay lots of frendz!!! silly gusgus taking your hoomanz attention! but mebbe you an him will be good frendz :)

:hello

YAY! another fwiend! Me starting to get quite a few fwiendies now! Me loves fwiendies - tey are awwwsome! I feel sad for you that your mummy puts you in yours cage! Me doesn't need to worry about that - my hoomans pwomised me that i will be the only bunni in my house! That was werry good news to me!

Won thing that does make me angwy is that my hoomans awlays shut me out of their bedroom at night if they think I am going to be naughty! But how do they know if i'm gonna be good or bad? Beats me!

Anyways, me has got to go now. I think I might go and watch television with my littler hooman fwiend! Bye bye my dear fwiendsies!

:bouquet: MERLIN

I HATE having my nails clipped! My big hooman always twaps me in the tiny bathroom and covers me in this weally big blue thing (I think it's called a towel)! Then she gets hold of my paw and starts clipping my nails! Urg! Actually this reminds me, it will be about the right time for my hooman to start clipping them any time! I had better get a goood hiding place in mind!

MERLIN

:sofa:

AHH MERLIN yew maken me afwaid!!!!! I don't wannana I don't wananna!!! A BIG BLUE FING!? OH NOOO Let me hide wiff yew, pweaz??

My mum has told me about yew ASH!!! Let's be fwendz too!! can you protect me frum my Mumma and the big blue fing?!!

yay ash! nowz i have lotza frendz!! me an my frendz all behave pretty good with nail trimming, an my hooman iz very quick wif it. :)

AHH MERLIN yew maken me afwaid!!!!! I don't wannana I don't wananna!!! A BIG BLUE FING!? OH NOOO Let me hide wiff yew, pweaz??

My mum has told me about yew ASH!!! Let's be fwendz too!! can you protect me frum my Mumma and the big blue fing?!!

Yes, I'llz be frendz wif you Tucker!!! I can pwobably protect you from moommy and the big blue fing because I'm pwetty big. And if moommy does someting I dont like, like picking me up I start to kick and sqorm. Den moommy stops doing what shes doing cause shes afraid I'll hurt myself silly moommy!!! I wouldnt hurt myself!!! I havent had my nails clipped yet becuase i'm young and my nails aren't very long yet. But I hearz moommy talking about it. I hearz her say dat shes afraid of clipping my nails cos they are black. But Iz afraid dat she wills try to do it anyway.

yay! my frend olivia thought that my hooman wouldn't clip her nails cos they're black but my hooman iz smart an shined a flashlighty thingy to see where the blood part was. sumtimes my hooman iz silly but sumtimes she'z smart too.

yay! my frend olivia thought that my hooman wouldn't clip her nails cos they're black but my hooman iz smart an shined a flashlighty thingy to see where the blood part was. sumtimes my hooman iz silly but sumtimes she'z smart too.

My moommy heard of that too, and Iz afraid she will try to clip my nails. The only pwoblem for her is dat Iz will kick and sqorm. I hearz moommy talking about putting me in da bunny twance. Maybe I better let her clip my nails. Cos I dont wanna be put in a bunny twance. Whatever it is it dont sound good!

Latest posts

Back