MBH's Foster Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your kidding! Bleach wont? Wow that explains aLOT for me. Our rescue dogs sometimes comes in with it and ittakes FOREVER to clear up because everyone keeps passing it around. 4-5dogs at a time in one house with one food bowl and water bowl. Ithought I was cleaning. Guess not.

:threadhijacked:

:) Nope, Chlorine is ineffective... you have to use Ammonia, which isfound in Lysol and some other products. I lysoled my housetop to bottom when Charlie had it because he was pooping everywhere andalthoughI was pickingit up, it exists outside theanimal and can be there for months I read somewhere.

:?

It can also live in the soil, from what Iveheard. I know you said Willow wont be outside, so that is good, but Ijust thought I'd let you know in case.

Good luck with this little guy. He sure is adorable, his face reminds me of my lucy.

No, Willow will not be outside at all. To behonest, he won't have any out of cage playtime until his Albon isfinished and he goes back in for a fecal test to make sure it's allgone.

Latest posts

Back