Maybe Cosmo's last days.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Our boy Cosmo, a rescue from N Calif. is approaching the end--he's not eating or moving around like he used to. He's been with us for 10+ years now, and turned into a great little man once we cured him from biting people--he'd been adopted 3 times and returned 3 times as he would bite, not nip and would draw blood. He turned into a really sweet, loving litle man and wanted your attention all the time, circling us and carrying toys around and generally showing off. We are really sad, but we all face it as our little one's age.

I'm so sorry. Losing our furry companions is awful. So pleased to hear of the wonderful long life he had with you. It sounds like you were just the family he needed!

"Good news everyone" Dr Farnswoth from FUTURAMA! Cosmo has bounced back after 2 days and is acting normal now--running around us and doing all his other stuff, now--eating food, Veggies and treats. At his age any action out of the norm is troubling to us, but, he's back to normal, for an elder bun.

"Good news everyone" Dr Farnswoth from FUTURAMA! Cosmo has bounced back after 2 days and is acting normal now--running around us and doing all his other stuff, now--eating food, Veggies and treats. At his age any action out of the norm is troubling to us, but, he's back to normal, for an elder bun.
Oh Hallelujah
You go Cosmo!!! You’re not done yet!!😁👍👍🐇🐇

Always a hard and tense time when our lovely bunnies are sick, but total joy and happiness if and when they recover.
Congratulations on Cosmos’ recovery, with your loving care.

Our little man passed on June 29th, so, we got more than 2 months extra time with him. Still never enough though. He was a little over 11 and spent his last 10 years with us. He's buried here in the yard--wanted him to stay at his home, near to us. Goodbye my little man a rest pain free and in peace--til we meet again.

Almost forgot--we went to a shelter here the next week and adopted 2 more boys--helped our grandson get over the "mopes" as he really liked Cosmo and visited him in the rabbit room several times a day. Our new boys are "Taco" and "Noodle"--both very sweet and friendly just like our boy "Nick". Just could not stay at one. Looked at both online but could choose one over the other so we got both--my grandson was very happy even though we were there for more than 5 hours.

Always a hard and tense time when our lovely bunnies are sick, but total joy and happiness if and when they recover.
Congratulations on Cosmos’ recovery, with your loving care.
He just wasn’t ready to leave you yet! You hang on Cosmo; I’m sure you have a few binkies and flops left in you! And a few more cuddles with your family! hugs little man 🤗🐇🤗🐇

Latest posts

Back