MAYA! :D

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littl3red

Ashtin - Member
Reaction score
So, first thing's first... PICTURES! ;)

17408_232051_380000000.jpg

Most of the pictures are just blurs, I couldn't get her to sit still. :rollseyes
17408_232052_420000000.jpg

Also, very few are of her face...
17408_232053_360000000.jpg

Run Maya run!
17408_232054_200000000.jpg

And here she is with her elephant. Apparently, she is NEVER to be separated from her elephant. They even rode in the carrier together. Looks like Teddy's got some competition. ;) I kinda want to name the elephant. Any ideas for elephant names? :)

Also, you might notice the dewlap in the second picture. Maya used to be really REALLY overweight before she was put up for adoption so she still has some flabby skin left over from her fat days. But don't worry, she's healthy and active now!

There have been some VERY minor scuffles (started by Teddy) between the cage halves, but I have been closed by and armed with a spray bottle full of water, so they ended very VERY quickly. Maya settled in pretty quickly, which is super good. I'm so glad to have her, she's ALREADY coming up to me for head pats so I have a feeling she's gonna be a huge joy to have around. :biggrin:

Omg she is so cute!! I love the line down her back :) and the random dots on her tail too. Haha

The elephant is adorable. My first gut instinct is that elephant could cause issues in bonding if she is THAT close but I don't know for sure.....maybe Teddy should rub her scent on it eventually too...

Name for elephant.....? Hmm do we know if elephant is a boy or girl....?

Glad she's home with you!! I hope the cage scuffles don't amount to much, I'm anxiously awaiting more updates! :)

The elephant is kinda pink, so I guess it's a girl. The foster mom suggested that I trade the elephant and Teddy's blanket back and forth but I dunno, she seems to REALLY love that elephant, I would hate to break her little heart. :( But I guess if it'll help with the bonding process, it's something I'm willing to do.

The "fights" have become nothing more than half-hearted twitches toward each other (caused by Teddy trying to steal extra pellets through the cage bars.) I'm feeling pretty optimistic.

Yay!!!

I started toy and blanket exchanges a few days in so you can worry about that later...

Hmmm pink girl elephant...? I'm feeling like a Greta or Olga or Marge or some sorta powerful name like that since the elephant will most likely be alpha over both the girls, right?? Hahaha

For some odd reason the elephant seems like a Gertrude, even though I don't usually like that name. Or Annie.. OR HORTON!

Anywho, congrats on the new bunny and good luck with bonding!

I did a search on female German names starting with E (because alliteration is awesome) and found the name Elsie. Elsie the Elephant, how adorable is that? :D

Man, there is WAY too much GIRL in this house. :expressionless

Maya's tail is SO adorable!
Congratulations on your new bond, can't wait to hear more about the bonding!
I also like Elsie Elephant, its cute that Maya has her own little friend. It actually makes me a little teary because its so sweet.

Latest posts

Back