May Not Be Around Alot For A While

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Susan,

I can't say how very sorry I am, but I can offer you my support. Please call me if you need to or email, pm me out the butt, I don't care. I know what you're going through! Please reach out to me/us on RO! We are here for you!

Hugs and bunny kisses!

Crystal;)

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
I am so sorry this has happened to you. If you need to vent about anything feel free to pm me.

The one thing I have valued during the rough times in my life are my bunny's, they are a great comfort and it sounds like they have already done that for you. Your bunny's will be there for you. They are great listeners, I mean with such big ears they would have to be!

I agree with Dave...

Things may get tough before they get better...but sometimes the best therapy is holding a bunny and just snuggling it or getting licked by one...

A coworker of mine was miserable until she got her divorce after 17 years...and she adopted a kitten for herself and her girls. She tried to stay positive through the tough times and she keeps positive thoughts on her bulletin board - I forget the author's name but her mantra through the whole ordeal was a book called "I Can Do This."

Hang in there...

Denise

Oh Susan, I'm so sorry. I can't imagine how you must be feeling after such a shock.

We're all here for you. I wish there was something more we could all do to help!

Sending big hugs...

:hug:

Susan I am so sorry. That is awful, I wish you the best of luck in this hard time.

DeniseJP wrote:
Wabbitdad12 wrote:
I am so sorry this has happened to you. If you need to vent about anything feel free to pm me.

The one thing I have valued during the rough times in my life are my bunny's, they are a great comfort and it sounds like they have already done that for you. Your bunny's will be there for you. They are great listeners, I mean with such big ears they would have to be!

I agree with Dave...

Things may get tough before they get better...but sometimes the best therapy is holding a bunny and just snuggling it or getting licked by one...

A coworker of mine was miserable until she got her divorce after 17 years...and she adopted a kitten for herself and her girls. She tried to stay positive through the tough times and she keeps positive thoughts on her bulletin board - I forget the author's name but her mantra through the whole ordeal was a book called "I Can Do This."

Hang in there...

Denise
Ditto ^

Thanks everyone for your kind replies and concern. Even though I have only met Haley and Crystal from this board your friendship truly means the world to me.

I guess it just proves Bunny people are the best and most caring.

I'm still so numb about this whole thing as I truly didn't see it coming. I will call those who gave me their number at some point but right now I just have to try and figure things out. So much to do!!

I'm sure the poor bunnies know something is going on. Chris is hardly ever home which is probably a good thing and when he is home their is VERY LITTLE conversation between us, it is all about the bunnies.

Once again thanks for all your kind words.

Susan:(

The bunnies do probably pick up on the sadness you feel, but they can be great healers, and they can help you through this. Try cuddling them and turning to them when you feel alone and there are no people around. Rabbits are better than people any way *nods* They don't let you down , or hurt you, and they can heal in a way completely unique to animals.

When I opened this thread no way did I expect this in any shape or form. :( I just can't believe it... like others have said I'm so sorry and my PM box is open anytime for you :( This thread has actually nearly brought me to tears but I can't imagine how upset you must be right now :(

[[[[[[BIG HUG]]]]]]

Thanks everyone for the nice messages. Boy this is so hard, living under the same roof and not talking to each other.

I'm looking for some type of part time work but like every other City in the world theirs not much out there. Darn recession.

I honestly can't see the light at the end of the tunnel. Honestly my Bunnies right now are my saviour. They give me so much joy at this very difficult time.

Susan

Ugh, if you were near me I could try to get you a job. I wish there was something I could do to help you.

Hi Susan,

Have you ever thought of moving? I don't know what kind of support you have over there, but there is no real hint of recession over here. There are quite a few jobs over here, including government ones that pay quite well.

Thinking of you.

Steph

Oh my goodness I am incredibly sorry. It is always one thing happens and then another tragedy happens at the same time. I hope you feel better and try to keep busy to keep your mind off of it. Once again, I really hope you feel better. *hug*:bunnyhug:

Susan, I'm so sorry to hear about Chris :( You must be in a really difficult position. Good luck with healing from him and also finding a job, place to live, all that important stuff. Please keep us updated.

Today is going to be a very hard day for me, it would have been our 10 Anniversary. Who would have thought my life would turn out this way, certainly not me.

The more I think back on different circumstances the more I think he is fooling around with "Our Good Friend."

Gotta go now he just walked in.

Talk more later.

Susan

Latest posts

Back