MASSACHUSETTS Need to rehome 2 bunnies females!!! Preferably near Gloucester/Hamilton Wenham area

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lovebunnies200

Reaction score
Hello! I have two bunnies, Sherlock and Watson! I got them when I was younger and at the time did not understand how much care bunnies truly need, neither did my parents. I would love to rehome them in a home that would give them lots of space to run around and a large cage and such because they deserve that!

Unfortunately, we did not hold them as much as we should have when they were babies so they are not as comfortable around humans but love exploring and I think with time they could get more comfortable. I just do not have that time.

I got them around 6 years ago I believe, and I got them as babies so they are probably 6 or 7 Years old.

I forget what breed they are, but they are smaller, very easy to pick up. They have been together since birth so I feel like it should stay that way.

I will post photos later, and if you have a great home for them and would give them the space they need I would be happy to drive them to you if you are close, because I just want them to have a great home.

They are indoor bunnies!!!!!! Message me if you think you are a good fit :)

Edit: just uploaded a photo of Sherlock! Watson is a little smaller, and it white with a black spot on her eye.

Attachments

• 57E03929-7CAD-4D1D-9EDF-4DDBF70B0BF2.jpeg
    57E03929-7CAD-4D1D-9EDF-4DDBF70B0BF2.jpeg
    250.1 KB · Views: 6

Latest posts

Back