Mary Jane is Growin'!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunnyCait

Reaction score
Mary Jane is growing up fast! She's really coming into her own and developing a personality when before she was just a blank little baby bunny. Now she's starting to become "Mary Jane", haha.

She loooooves to chin absolutely everyone, including the dog! She's a very sweet little thing.

IMG_5316.jpg

IMG_5317.jpg

IMG_5325.jpg

We're learning about stairs... She can do them, when she decides she WANTS to. :)

IMG_7556.jpg

IMG_7557.jpg

She loves to follow me around... Her favorite place is the kitchen, because there's lots of stuff going on! She's real big on exploring.

Here she is sitting on one of our kitchen rugs.

IMG_5560.jpg

I think I'll be able to get her spayed soon, maybe in 2 months. I'm hoping anyway! :D Then it will be on to hus-bunn searching.

she is too cute!! I thought that maybe the chinning thing was a boy thing but i guess not, my female doesnt chin much but the two boys i have OMG they chin l ike mad rabbits

Thanks guys!

I dunno if it's more for males (but that makes sense to me), but she sure does it! It's really cute.

I forgot to mention I've been checking religiously and she still appears to be female, so I think we can safely proclaim her a little girl! LOL

dear mary jane

with whiskers like dat you shood have no problem gettin decent hus-bunn;)

i is spayed an it excuse to get lots more attention from yur hoomin:biggrin2:

luv roxy

wow she has grown up a lot. she is so cute and fluffy! I love the pics of her sitting on the stairs... she looks like "why can't you just carry me, it's so much easier" hehe.

how old is she now?

She's so fluffyyyyyy! It doesn't look like she has legs! I want her, please? She will have a good home here. Skyler follows me around too and Tallulah used to. It's sweet when they do that.

Latest posts

Back