marshmallows rabbit rescue

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:wink: ive had a family on a waitinglist for weeks! just waiting for the right bunny to come into rescue! Smokey was just a perfect match for them!

chiquita090 wrote:
Skittles is beautiful!!! :D
omg if only youcould see him in person hes amazing ! the picturesjust dont do justice lol ill see if i can get better picstoday of his markings!

skittles and daisy mae have been adopted.

new rescue that came last nite.

female rex brown in color around 1 to 2 years old. she isexpecting a liter of kits on june 5th. will keep updates onhow she and the babies are doing.

Hey brimmhere!

Those are some BEAUTIFUL bunnies for adoption, and skittles! Good tosee he and Daisy Mae are in a nice new home now. (Smokey too!)

I've just moved out of Springfield and into Taylorville, so I don'tthink I can get another little bun anytime soon... so much going on!But I've always got your rescue in mind! :p

This is Lil Bit. she is a 2yr oldunspayed female calico colored dwarf mix. shes very uneasyabout being picked up. she was raised indoors her wholelife.

the following rabbits are due to come into rescue this thursday! pictures to come soon!

4 mini lops

1 lionhead

and 2 dutch

i was contacted by a lady who took all 7 of these rabbits inwhen they were little. she works for a shelter and the shelter does nottake in rabbits. they have all had the best of care, all beenraised indoors and are all potty box trained. they are alljust under 2 years of age. Her and her fiance are moving intoa condo that will not allow her to keep these guys! I willpost pictures as soon as i get them in and more information onthem. If interested in adopting one of these bunnies or knowof anyone please keep an eye on the rescue website, fill out an onlineapplication. I will review and if approved either call or email to letyou know.

thnx

kim

This is Lil Bit. she is a 2yr oldunspayed female calico colored dwarf mix. shes very uneasyabout being picked up. she was raised indoors her wholelife.

Lil Bit was adopted!

Latest posts

Back