Margot and Chechi had a fight

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tofuhead

Reaction score
I was so surprised when this happenedbut. I keep Margot and Chechi seperated at alltimes. Margot and Chechi take turns on a leash when it comesto play time when I get home. So Margot was on the leash and Chechi wasrunning about and despite that they fought. Badly. Margot teared a peasize hole into Chechi's ear I couldn't believe Margot was capable ofthis...Chechi was in shock for a couple of minutes but she seems toshow me she is okay now. This will be addressed at the vet appointmentthis Friday. The blood has binded the "C" shaped flesh flapbut notcompletely....My goodness.

I might have to give Margot away because I'm afraid. But at the sametime I have to be forgiving of her nature and some how fix thistoo.

A w w w ... Poor Chechi!

Do they always fight? I forget if they're both spayed or not...

Rabbits are like people. Some like each other, some don't.

Worse case scenario, can you trade Margo for a boybunny?My bonded pairs are happier and healthierthan my singles. Both are boy/girl pairs. Theyreally keep each other out of trouble, they have far fewerstress-related issues, etc.

The ear should should be fine. You can clean theedges with a little peroxide and/or put some type of triple antibioticointment on it.

Kisses and nose pats all around!

sas

Chechi is a social outgoing bunny. She is alsoadament to show you how she is feeling, loves to eat everything, andINSISTS on being petted on the head. hehe. Anyhow when I firstintroduced her to Margot(the new bunny)she was very curiousand happily hopped up to Margot to introduced herself but Margot didn'tlike it. New environment she was probably feeling defensiveso she bit her. After that the mercurial Chechi made up her mind andswore to be enemies with her forever! Haha. Margot alwaysmade sure to display her dominance at her. Even if Chechi is justcasually hopping by Margot will pull a sneak attack and try and beather up. Chechi wishes she could dominate her butcan't. She still foolishly confronts Margot just to feelpowerful but fails in the end really. Margotis acalm and smart bunny. I think she finds Chechi to be annoyingand she knows she can win in a fight. Yes they fight all thetime. I am trying out bunny bonding techniques.

Latest posts

Back