Marbles & Mocha

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, Jordiwes! :wave2 Thanks! I'm sure thebunnies would beg to differ :rollseyes: but that's always a nice thingto hear from rabbit lovers.

They nearly fought over parsley. I made the mistake of feeding themboth outside their cages. Never again, I swear. :nope They ate so fast,it was like a race. Mocha finished hers first and tried to get theother end of the stem Marbles was eating.:nono Marbles gotticked off and bucked. Over parsley. :craziness Go figure. Mocha dovefor it and stuck her wee little head to the ground till I separatedMarbles and calmed him down (which in reality only took all of fortyseconds but felt like forever). I felt so bad for the little girl.Poor, poor baby. No one got hurt and they're back to being snugglebunnies although they seem to prefer exploring separately now.
Hey, Soooska! :wave:Thanks? :whistling:lol: They're mixed breed rabbits. Predominantly dutch, people gather from the markings.

Bunnies now eat parsley, basil, andcilantro. It's so funny how they attack parsley sprigs and end up witha whole bunch of leaves crammed in their mouths, like they just spat upleaves. If that makes any sense at all. Mocha has a much larger box now.

And goodness gracious, the best news of all: they're both officially litter-trained! Whee! :bunnydance:

facetoface.jpg

Hee. It's an old picture. Haven't been online much lately. Mum and dadjust got married last June 2 and mum's been preoccupied. Marbles has g-r-o-w-n. He's as big as a cat now.His testicles are descending. Jeff gets weird everytime I say that. :rollseyes:Men.

Marbles is still affectionate and sweet. He'lljump up to mychair and snuggle me. Sometimes when I reach inside his cage, he'll movenear anddrop his head on my open palm and just sit there, that way.:bunnyheartSilly bunny.Sometimes he'll bathe my handsin bunny spit. Sweet little bunny boy. Truly my heart bunny.

Mocha's still adorable. She gets more and more adorable each day, really. I don't know how she does it. When I get bored and they're sleepy, I wrap her in a shirt and snuggle her in bed. She's taken to licking me repeatedly and openly whenever I pick her up. Once, it lasted one entire minute. But being the princess that she is, she prefers being the receiver of affection.

I want another bunny but Jeff is against it. He insists the babies would feel neglected if another one moved in because our time would be divided between three instead of two. Also, he doesn't want to ever start feeling like cleaning up after them is a chore.I love that he loves them and he has a point, but sometimes when I'm holding a tiny bunny in my hands, I just want to run home with it. I can't think when there's too much cuteness in front of me. I tried being sneaky, I asked him to hold the bunny I wanted to bring home, because I knew if he held it, he wouldn't be able to resist. He smartly refused.:eek:hwell

:hug1 Yay! Wondered where you had sneaked off to ;).

Glad to hear your babies are still loving on their mom. I know how you feel about having another bun, but Jeff does have a point (sorry). I would hate to risk the relationship I have with Perry and Pernod (even if they aren't as snuggly as your two :D).

Ermm, any updated pics??????? ;)

Jan

I GOT A BUNNY YAWN PICTURE!!!!! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

I did! I did! Mocha always stretches and yawn after a nap in this one particular position, and finally, FINALLY! after trying for so long... I got a bunny yawn picture!

Now the bad news is I still haven't tried uploading pictures with my mobile. (wasn't quick enough to grab my camera so the lousy phone camera had to do.) I don't have a data cable but needless to say, I shall be looking for one very soon.

LuvaBun, naturestee, i've missed you!! and everyone, really. can't believe i managed to stay away for so long. things were just so busy and i've REALLY missed having people to talk to about rabbits. other people just don't get it.

i've so much reading to do! :shock: i wanna catch up on everyone's babies.

IMG_9712.jpg

"Mum?... I think it's time to eat."

Mocha, the obssessive-compulsive bunny.

IMG_9843.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

"Your turn."

And now, some action shots...

IMG_0029.jpg

Marbles mid-binkie. :bunnydance: Bless his sweet little heart.

IMG_0021.jpg

Mocha doing the bunny 500 like nobody's business.

Half an hour later...

IMG_0072.jpg

"Me, tired? Never. Let me just close my eyes for a second..."

IMG_0085.jpg

And you know it just wouldn't be complete without the snuggle pics.

IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

Great pictures. You certainly have two cuties there.

Hmm, I wonder if I can handle two more bunnies, I think they will be added to my Bunny Napping list.

Soooska:rabbithop:dutch

IMG_0059.jpg

Mum doesn't give me too many treats because my tummy gets easily upset. :saddenedShe gives me someveggies daily, but not much. Every few days I get a tasty treat but life's been pretty dull. Pellets. Hay. Pellets. Hay. Pellets. Hay. :yawnMum says it's fo my own good. I get lots of hugs and kisses though, mostly because I'm just so darn cute. - Mocha

Okay, back to your regular programming. Hi, Jan! We've no idea why she looked so sad in the picture. She's usually all binkies, cutesy eyes, and all that stuff that makes me want to smoosh her. Oh well. Even when she's sad, I still want to smoosh her. Anyway, she was looking up at the clothes I hung upto dry. I think theykept drippingon her or something. Hehe. :tongue

Lisa

LuvaBun wrote:
:inlove:Great pics - your two are so adorable. Why was Mocha looking so sad? - was her mom not giving her any treats? :D

The one's of them snuggling are sooo cute!

Jan

Hi Sooska, BunnyLover, and cookie2006! :wave2Thanks! They love snuggling. They'll run around for half an hour and then settle into a snuggle. It's a little frustrating because I want them to get as much exercise as they can (they're certified lounge bunnies), but I don't hold it against them because it's really hot here and they tire easily because of it. Besides,when theylook that cute,it's hard to mind.:wiggle

Since they're both adolescents, sometimes they'll ignore each other and lounge far away from each other. When I move in to pet one, the other will get up and nonchalantly sniff around us and pretend to be interested in other things while actually inching nearer... sneaky, sneaky... mommy being careful not to play favorites will also pet the other one... basically, it still ends up with the both of them snuggling each other in the end anyway. :rollseyes:

stretch.jpg

Here's the princess, in a streeeetch. Just one lousy second before a giant yawn.

(!*&^@&*$%@# %)

I need a better camera. Or faster reflexes. Okay, both.

after a long hiatus, we're back. my camera gotstolen so i had to wait till i got a new one. beware of large pictures.:D the following are all pictures of the little princess.

beanbagmocha.jpg

lipreading.jpg

lip reading.

mochagrooming.jpg

upmocha.jpg

she's getting big but she knows she's still the baby of the family. she milks it for all its worth too.

Latest posts

Back