man I love high school drama

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trigger101

Reaction score
It is just so lovely to start your 4 day weekend off with Drama...it is so fun! Why in the world do people start crap? I just don't get it! I am glad I have all my animals or I would go insane. :X

It's sad my 10yr reunion is this year. I kept saying dont want to go but friends were like aww you have to. After a week of talking to some of the people running it... Yea they are still drama queens no thank you.

Yeah my 10 year came and went. Did not go. Why? I see the people I want to see from high school. And the list is short. Besides that time was so long ago, a different lifetime. I'm different now and don't wish to relive those days. I've grown up. I'd rather be an adult than a teenager again haha.

I'm coming up on my 25th. I went to my 5th year, but didn't go to the 10th and 20th. I realized at my 5th that I didn't like most of them due to their phoniness in high school and they were just as phony now. My husband and I had a good laugh afterwards though.

Everyone always told me to enjoy high school it would go by quick and I would always want to go back. We just had our 20 year reunion and I still do not want to go back and I didn't go to the reunion. I did go to my 10 year and it was boring. I had fun in high school but I have always enjoyed my life better after graduation. Drama and hormones are a bad combination. I also disliked the clicks and still avoid them at all costs. Advice given to me by one of my high school teachers "you can't make people like you so just live your life to make you happy and don't worry what others thinkas long asyou are giving your best and being your true self"

The best part about leaving high school to me was that you could stop associating with all of the people that you don't want to bother with. (hope that made sense)

Unfortunately, drama will follow you wherever you go, because there will always be those people who thrive on it and use it to define themselves in some way. It's all about finding the people you enjoy being around and holding on to them :)

I graduated in 07 and the only thing I miss about it is playing basketball. I've stayed in touch with the people that matter to me, the rest I couldn't care less about.

My opinion is that the people who really look forward to high school are the people who view that as their "glory days", and like to relive it. Don't mean to offend anyone, it's just my two cents.

I can't wait to graduate! I think the only thing I will miss will be the barn with the cute baby bunnies in it. I will be so glad when the drama, stress, anxiety, and lack of sleep are gone!

I won't go to my highschool reunion. Most of my good friends during highschool went to various other schools anyway and the couple of people that I do keep in touch with I see more often so why spend money when I can just buy something for myself instead! lol

Highschools rough. Learn from it th
ough...i have had a couple people apologize for being mean and the rumors. It could be worse lol

Latest posts

Back