Man Attacks Rabbit With Sword

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBun

Health & Wellness Mod
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I was watching the news tonight and they had this story about this psycho trying to attack this family's pet rabbit with a sword. The guy was supposedly a family friend... I bet he isn't anymore! Luckily the little bun ended up being ok. Poor little guy :( I hope he gets over the whole trauma of it all.

http://www.kutv.com/news/top-stories/stories/vid_2778.shtml

I'm pretty proud of that "Dad"! Jumping in to save the bunny and protect his family.
He's the hero. He tried to help his friend get out of the cold and in the end, he had to save the bunny and his life. Pretty cool guy , making no big deal about the slice to his hand either.

Wooly Hopper wrote:
I'm pretty proud of that "Dad"! Jumping in to save the bunny and protect his family.
He's the hero. He tried to help his friend get out of the cold and in the end, he had to save the bunny and his life. Pretty cool guy , making no big deal about the slice to his hand either.

Nancy McClelland wrote:
"Mental health issue!" ya think? Glad Houdini is alright and the wackadoodle is in a cage.

Agreed!

My word! Mental issue is right! I read the title of this topic and was like, "What on earth!?" This is crazy and so sad! :( Glad the bunny's okay though!

Latest posts

Back