Maggie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishbunny

Reaction score
Thought I'd share some pictures of my new puppy, Maggie! She's a collie x labrador x springer spaniel x retriever haha. She's 8 weeks old and we got her from the dog pound. She smelled so bad so we gave her a bath, and she has to go to the vet ASAP for vaccinations, worming and flea treatment (though I'm not seeing any fleas or flea dirt on her yet). All in all she is healthy and doing good.

64i542.jpg

2yn5qub.jpg

dwdt2v.jpg

23jgytd.jpg

Oh my word that is cuteness OVERLOAD! :)

Maggie is my moms name!

Congrats on your new addition!

Oh my word that is cuteness OVERLOAD! :)

Maggie is my moms name!

Congrats on your new addition!

Thanks!
Haha ya, I googled 'cute, girly puppy names' and Maggie was one of the first ones I found and everyone was in agreement that she looked like a Maggie.

Thanks all, just put her to bed and she sounds like she is being murdered. Should be an eventful night, thank God I have no where to be tomorrow :p

Thanks all,
Unfortunately Maggie had to be admitted to the clinic. She has been vomiting and has diarrhoea and we fear she could have got parvo while she was in the pound. It's a virus that is really hard on them and could kill her. I'm praying it's not and she just has an upset stomach from changing foods and the stress of a new enviroment. We'll know tomorrow morning if she can come home or not. :(

Latest posts

Back