Mafia Wars on Facebook

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naturestee

Reaction score
My hubby got me into Mafia Wars a few days ago and I'm hooked! Who else plays? I even started adding a few random people from the Mafia Wars forum, but then I realized that rabbit people would be way more cool. I'm sure I'd rather see your status updates!

I had been playing Facebook games between classes anyway. Now I'll just be playing Mafia instead of Bejeweled. ;)

If anyone wants to friend me, I think you can do it through this link:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1234813465

Please let me know who you are on RO. I can never remember people's real names. lol

You can also friend me for non-Mafia purposes too. I do put pictures of my baby up once in a while. :)

Yup! He really needed someone that was Fearless, plus he's looking for mafia members in general.

Claire (tonyshuman) started recently too. Play with us!:biggrin2:

I play, mostly because Peg's son keeps on asking me to help with missions and stuff and I got sick of saying no! LOL Also I've been home sick the last 2 weeks and needed something to do.

well since you posted this i started playing again,lol, i dont know for how long but i will participate in the war thingies you send,lol.

Latest posts

Back