made my own cage....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whatever4andnomore

Reaction score
Ok, so its not a rabbit cage. But today I made my own cage for the 3 guinea pigs we have. I felt that our boys needed a bigger space and my 10 year old son's built in dressers were the perfect size for the base. I used 12 inch metal shelving units cut to fit the top of the dresser. I got them from Lowes in the home organization department. I bought two 6ft by 12 inch units and had them cut into 3ft by 16 inch peices. I fastened them together with zip ties. I also used the vinyl shelving liner to put on top of the dresser and put fleece on top of that. (I have been using fleece verses bedding for the rabbits and piggies for a while.) right away they found the extra space much better!

I would like to find the C & C storage grids, but I cannot find them locally. I prefer NOT to order things online if I can help it. I might be able to do something with the shelving units for the rabbits as some point too.

Latest posts

Back