Maddi's funeral

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fleur

Reaction score
So Maddi went to the rainbow bridge and the green fields this night after she've been sick during a week. This is how her owner, Kristina, wants her funeral to be.

Maddi will be swept in a blanket with flowers inside and outside.
Maddi will have a letter with her, one Kristina wrote and only she knows what it contains.
Maddi will have a carrot and an apple with her so she have something to eat on her journey.

poor baby

So Maddi went to the rainbow bridge and the green fields this night after she've been sick during a week. This is how her owner, Kristina, wants her funeral to be.

Maddi will be swept in a blanket with flowers inside and outside.
Maddi will have a letter with her, one Kristina wrote and only she knows what it contains.
Maddi will have a carrot and an apple with her so she have something to eat on her journey.

poor baby
--our deepest condolences for maddi,-we all feel the pinch,-- after my heart attack 3-2011--vowing-to outlive my babies--I have found it-very difficult,--sincerely james waller :inlove::pray::dutch:heartbeat::rabbithop:rip::rose::rose::rose::rose:

So sorry to hear about Maddi's passing. :pray: Very sweet thoughts from Kristina to give Maddi a helping hand on her way to the Rainbow Bridge.

Latest posts

Back