MA Supply List

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JadeIcing

Reaction score
So I will get this started! So as most know I live in CT but I am orginally from MA and visit very often. I also plan on trying to find out where others I know shop.

For pellets and hay I send my mom to Daves Soda and Pet City in Agawam. I buy my hay from here because for a $10.99 I can get a bale of hay and it is right near by my grandmas house.

We usually go to Petco or Pet Supplies Plus, which usually has better deals on hay and pellets than Petco does. For produce, we go to the Star Market near us, and our bun gets to take part in our Boston Organics, which delivers fresh organic produce to our place every other week. He's a spoiled bun indeed!

We are in CT, but about 20 minutes from the MA border. I recently ran into MA to go to Igor & Son's to get a bunny hutch for my angoras for outside - they had a few sizes and they are well made. It's on route 10/college highway in Southwick - http://www.igorsons.com/ - and there are two feed stores and a tractor supply about 5 minutes away (towards CT)

Latest posts

Back