M.E., this one's for you.....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
m.e. wrote:
Carolyn wrote:
As you can tell, we will pay for our paintings, so please don'thesitate to let us charge us. I hope that you've come up with a priceas you shouldn't be giving these away for free.

I'm sure our members respect you enough not expect that of you. Itwouldn't be fair and your good will would will soon tire if you aregiving and giving without covering your own cost and time. This isquickly turning into a "job" for you and you should be compensated foryour time, talent, and materials.

I second that!

I too will be getting my beautiful girl framed and hung on my wall assoon as I can.
I third that... I amenjoying seeing all the bunnies. Take yourtime.

That's fantastic! The hair looks so real! You really are a brilliant artist!

Don't worry about impatience in those waiting for theirpaintings. I'm sure we're all happy to wait for such stunningresults like those you've posted already! I love seeing allthe new bun pictures! :)

Ang xx

Omg. That is so good. Itseriously looks like an actual picture. I wouldv'e though itwas a photo if I hadn't know ahead of time.

Amazing.

I can't wait for my portrait. I just know it will be beautiful. Thanks

-Madelon

Sandhills....trulythis one takes my breath away. This one of Peanut is my very favorite.I was waiting until the uproar died down to put Sebastian on thelist...and I want just the perfect photo of him for his portrait. NowI've decided that I will do it only if it will be a commissionedpiece of art. So, when you are ready to accept my payment and yourschedule has died down, we must talk. I have a girlfriend that had agallery....you really should be selling your art....you've shown uswhat you can do, now you should consider earning something from it.:)

Raspberry

Just as a point of reference, here is the photo (my favorite shot of my girl):

MVC-012F.jpg

And here's sandhills amazing work of art:

84833364.jpg

It honestly could not be more perfect, I am so, so happy.

Now I'm thinking that after I frame it, I'll wrap it and save it togive to Rex next month for his 6th birthday. After all, this is "hisgirl" and he loooves to smooch that face. There's a perfect spot on thewall next to their cage to hang it and it's a good spotto display for everyone.

shes a lady ohowooo shes a lady! WOWWOWWOW,seriously you need to start a bussiness i bet you could make a livingjust off of us paying you lol! i cant wait to see the next one you do.

sara

:shock:WOW! It gorgeous! I couldn't tell whichwas which! Can't wait to see what the next one looks like! You reallyshould think about doing this as a side job. It would be a well payingone anyway...:D

m.e. and Sandhills,

It's hard not to keep coming back to this post, and the others you'vecreated. m.e., thank you So Much for posting the comparison of thepicture versus the portrait. Like BunnyMommy's, the portrait was somuch more Alive and Clear than the picture had captured.

Sandhills, your 'eye' catches what the camera doesn't.

Whenever I've taken a picture of a beautiful sunset, I'm usuallydisappointed at how the picture doesn't really capture theBeauty or Feel for how truly Magical that sunset was.

You take our pictures, find that Life, and bring it out in yourpaintings. Each one of us that have an original of yours really feellike we can reach out and touch our 'furkids' in your portrait.

To capture our little one's faces in the way that Only a Mother Knowswhat they're thinking, leaves me speechless in describing your gift.

Please Do, contact Raspberry Swirl. She's trustworthy, honest, and True. We all want to see you benefit from this.

Forget about accepting that you're a Starving Artist. Homeschooling isn't cheap!

-Carolyn

That is beautiful and your so quick.Great job. When ever I'm up I insist on paying forsomething. Keep up the hard work. This is apersonal favorite of Faye( P.S. without the red irritation by the eyes)

Carolyn wrote:
Like BunnyMommy's, the portrait was so much more Alive and Clear than the picture had captured.

Sandhills, your 'eye' catches what the camera doesn't.

Absolutely. I'm amazed at how much more life-like and Peanut-like the portrait looks.

I showed it to my dad, and he did not believe it! He kept making me goback and forth between the photo and the protrait and saying, "W-o-w" :D

Peter,

You've got to give us a facial shot of Faye. That one isn't going to do it.

Trust me.

-Carolyn

sandhills_rabbits wrote:
Well, Here's another bunny portrait. I feel reallyembaressed to say this, but I cant remember the name of the bunny.....I guess it's been a long week and I need the weekend to come fast, orelse i've just got no memory at all.

This is mostly a colored pencil sketch, with a watercolor wash as abase.... I didnt think there was anyway I could do the shading andindividual hairs of the fur unless I used primarily colored pencil.

84833364.jpg

M.E, if you'd p.m. me your address then I could send out your print when I send out everyone else's....

:)

:shock:... ...Oh, this is sooooo BEAUTIFUL ...

I simplycan't believe the magnitude of your gift ... I just can't believe it ...

dr_peter_kraz wrote:
That is beautiful and your so quick. Greatjob. When ever I'm up I insist on paying forsomething. Keep up the hard work. This is apersonal favorite of Faye( P.S. without the red irritation by theeyes)
hey now pete wait your turn lmao! lol(lots of love) haha

sara

omg you are so talented! My mum even thought itwas a photo lol. It is great! When i get my bunnies ill take pics andput them on here so if u want to paint portraits of them you're welcometo. I wish i could paint like that, or even draw like that!

Sebastians Little Girl wrote:
Sandhills....truly this one takesmy breath away. This one of Peanut is my very favorite. I was waitinguntil the uproar died down to put Sebastian on the list...and I wantjust the perfect photo of him for his portrait. Now I've decided that Iwill do it only if it will be a commissioned piece of art. So,when you are ready to accept my payment and your schedule has dieddown, we must talk. I have a girlfriend that had a gallery....youreally should be selling your art....you've shown us what you can do,now you should consider earning something from it. :)

Raspberry

Thanks so much for your kind words, RaspberrySwirl... I'd love to do aportrait of Sebastian, maybe with his little girl? It seems onlyfitting since it seems that they are always together!

I do have a lengthy list of people waiting for portraits, but what's one more name added to the list? lol...
I'm hoping that I'll just keep moving relatively quickly down thelist.... After all, i dont want people still waiting for portraitsuntil the next decade!

dr_peter_kraz wrote:
That is beautiful and your so quick. Great job. When ever I'm upI insist on paying for something. Keep up the hard work. This is apersonal favorite of Faye( P.S. without the red irritation by theeyes)

Your name isnt too far down on the list.... I'd love to do a portraitof Faye. I know you cant really see much of Faye's beautiful face inthis picture, but I just love the pose, and the fact that she's lookingat the snow outside the window. I think it would make a gorgeouspainting....

Latest posts

Back