Luna Belle

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shes doing well right now. Pray it continues.
70b0f89b9aab21b542aa796977359120.jpg

Came home today from my voluntary job to find my two cuddled up. May not seem significant but they each have their own nests on opposite sides of the lounge.....this means luna hopped over 2 feet on her own from her bed to his on her own. Luna is relearning how to hop after her latest round with ecuniculi.
View attachment 20161120_103215.jpg

She looks very content cuddled up with her buddy. That's really good that she's figuring out how to get around again. EC can be so hard on them. I'm glad you have such a good vet looking after your bun. It can make such a big difference.

I'm so glad she's doing better. I hope it continues and wish her a speedy recovery!

Thanks all. Ecuniculi really is savage. We found a tiny tiny dog coat in pink in our local poundshop that fits snuggly with the lead hoop dead central on her. We hook her up attach a lead held taught and this allows her to learn to walk without falling over. She also has massage and leg stretching exercises 3 hours a day.

It does. She feels temperature more now. A friend has knitted her some second skins to wear indoors. Its amazing how people who know her have rallied round. The support has been incredable.

Latest posts

Back