Lucy's Licks

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LOVE this one.

IMGP0386.jpg

[align=center]Update!

Lucy's Licks!
16/07/09
[/align][align=left]Listening to: Bring Me The Disco King [Loner Remix] - David Bowie
Eating: Brownies
Watching: M*A*S*H
Playing: Animal crossing
Quote of the day:
o/` You promised me the ending would be clear
You'd let me know when the time was now
Don't let me know, when you're opening the door
Stab me in the dark, let me disappear o/`
[/align][align=left] - Bring Me The Disco King - David Bowie
[/align][align=left]
[/align]No pictures this week, I guess I don't even have the motivation to ask someone else to do it for me.
I really don't know what to write...
It's 12:30 in the morning, I'm tired and I have dark... black thoughts running through my mind.
It's been a long time since I felt like this.
It's these nights where I wish I'd just jumped.
It's these nights where I want to Jump...
Don't know why I bother putting it on here... I don't think anyone cares...
Probably my own fault, I'm an opinionated jerkface...

Sometimes it takes a lot just to get out of bed. Sorry you feel so down and people do care. Lucy cares too, she's put in a lot of effort to train you as a bunny slave.;)

Saw the date on your post and went July 16th? Then I remembered your over the international date line, duh.

Well I hope your day gets better.

Dave

Some days are just blah, but it's ok. Some days are good :)

Lucy is just gorgeous... more pics please!!!

[align=center]Update!

:headflick:Lucy's Licks!:headflick:
02/08/09
[/align][align=center][line][/align][align=left]Listening to: Camera One - Josh Joplin Group
Eating: Skittles
Watching: Mobile Suit Gundam 00
Playing: Secret of Monkey Island
Quote of the day: I'm here to drink tea and kick butt, and I'm all out of butt! - Me!
[/align][align=left]Lyrics of the day:o/` Stop making that face,
as if you "sacrificed yourself just so I'd understand."
A sin doesn't end with tears,
you have to suffer and carry the burden forever.
Who are you waiting for in the labyrinth of your emotions,
With no exit in sight?
As I spelled them out in this blank notebook,
I want to release my true feelings more and more.
What do you want to escape from
That thing called 'reality'? o/`
[/align][align=left] Again - Yui[/align][align=left][line][/align][align=center]:bunnydance:General Blog Banter!:bunnydance:
[/align][align=left]
[/align][align=left]Another update without pictures? Bah! They will come later tonight when I bully someone else in to picking them out for me.
[/align] :lies
Okay so maybe that was a lie, this above was written half an hour ago when I was feeling lazy! I'm taking some pictures now!
But seriously they will be up in an update later tonight!
Also you may have noticed my blog has had an explosion of awesomeness, in other words I got up off my lazy butt and started working on the formatting for my page! More will come when I start introducing my own custom banners and the like!
[line][align=center]:yahoo:Life! The Universe! And Everything In Between!:yahoo:
[/align]Life?
What life! I'm doing graduation exams, and apparently my life has been confiscated! That means no movies, no lieing around all day scratching myself, no going out and lieing in the grass and rolling around. No counting clouds or giggling at the thought of why men have nipples. (As I've suggested we should have the ability to shoot lasers from them, or dispense some form of beverage.)
What it does mean is projects, examinations, and dreaded performances.
It also means that I will begin my epic battle against the procrastination monster!
That also means that I'll be on the forum more often ranting, raving and doing my little information dance!
[line][align=center]:dutchLucy's Word:dutch[/align][align=left]Well! It was Lucy's Birthday yesterday! She didn't get any presents because her slave is a poor bastard but she did get a carrot and some yummy wheat bix! She loved it all and acted like a true little snob! Attacking her slave when he didn't pay enough attention to her and jumping all over him![/align][align=left]
[/align][line]
[align=center]:rant:Dave's Rant!:rant:
[/align][align=left]Well it's rant time! Yep I've given myself a little plant to rant and rave about something that's getting on my nerves! Beware I'm going to be highly opinionated here and if you don't like it then take a hike mike and go to the next section!
Todays Rant is brought to you by: Twilight! And the letter F (for fangirls)
Well been reading the tech news lately, to discover to my mindboggling horror that infact there will be a Twilight Massively Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game (MMORPG for you acronym savvy readers!), well needless to say I proceeded to have an aneurysm and twitch on the floor. A lot of people on here know my feelings towards Twilight, Stephanie Meyer and the hordes of screaming fangirls out there.
However my twitching and frothing at the mouth wasn't out of anger or insanity, it was of pure frustration, frustration that I hadn't thought of this idea before! Now don't get me wrong I don't usually think of using people as a respectable line of business, but in this case, well if you're stupid enough to spend upwards of $30 a month on a game about twilight, well you're suckers!
It would be the biggest cash scam in the world, millions of screaming rabid fangirls all throwing credit cards at you to be the first ones to level up their sparkle power! You would be rolling in the dough in no time! (And I don't mean because you've become homeless and had to rent your body out as a human rolling pin!)
Now not only does it put all of the insane little fangirls in one place, but it gives people like me and the ATLF (Anti-Twilight Liberation Front!) opportunities to cause them all to have simultaneous fangirl anger attacks.
Oh and on the subject of Twilight, if another girl refers to me as being 'Just like Edward' I will lose it, I mean honest to buddha it drives me insane. Okay, so what I can read from them telling me this is;
[/align]
  • I'm insanely good looking (Okay ladies, I have to agree here!)
  • I'm reclusive and shut off to the real world(Wait... Maybe they are right)
  • I can cause girls to go weak at their knees (I don't know about that but okay)
  • I'm a 108 year old virgin (Yep that's totall- oh wait there we go there's the first difference!)
  • I have a drinking problem (What?! Edward's is blood mine is alcohol and it's not a problem I'm actually quite good at it!)
  • I like girls who are 1/10th of my age (Yeah not happening...)
So yeah as you can see I'm nothing like Mr. Cullen here! *twitch*
End rant!
[line][align=center]:cameraPhoto Lounge!:camera
There are people who believe a photo captures your soul.
For them this is a terrible thing.
For me it’s one last chance.
[/align]
[align=center]
[/align][align=center]

[/align]​
[line][align=center]:ph34r2Final thoughts!:ph34r2

[align=left]Well I thought I would finish these blogs off with some final thoughts, so here goes.

[align=center]
[/align][/align][align=center]Treasure every moment you have with your bun,
You never know when they will be gone,
Take every photo, every video that you can,
Run, Laugh, Play with you bun,
Don't be afraid to be a kid,
No matter how old you are!
Buns are always kids and they won't think any different of you!
Learn from your buns,
They only have a short amount of time on this earth
And they know things that we never know
That you should never hate another
That even if you've been hurt before you can try again
That be nice to everyone you meet!
(You never know who will have a craisin in their pocket!)
[/align][/align]

Beautiful rabbit. I absolutely love dutch buns.
^.^

And David Bowie?
Not many others in our age group appreciate Bowie.
Right on man.

Love how neat you keep your blogging too.
Visually pleasing.

More pleaseee.

[align=center]Update!

:headflick:Lucy's Licks!:headflick:
17/12/09
[/align][align=center][line][/align][align=left]Listening to: Learning How to Smile - Everclear
Eating: A plastic piece that fell off of my laptop
Drinking: Pepsi Max
Watching: Scrubs
Playing: Left 4 Dead
Quote of the day: Time goes, you say? Ah, no! alas, time stays, we go. - Henry Austin Dobson
[/align][align=left]Lyrics of the day:o/` Leave me out with the waste
This is not what I do
It's the wrong kind of place
To be thinking of you
It's the wrong time
For somebody new
It's a small crime
And I've got no excuse
o/`
9 Crimes - Damien Rice
[/align][align=left][line][/align][align=center]:bunnydance:General Blog Banter!:bunnydance:
[/align]It's been a while since I updated this blog, it's felt like years and everything feels so... unfamiliar. I have decided to try to keep this blog updated every day or every second day, time allowing, to give myself a chance to hold on to some memories of Lucy before I have to go to college and say goodbye to her.

I will be starting a new blog come January first and have already begun work on coding it so as to give it a new and snazzy look, expect to see many more sections, some review areas for songs, films, T.V. shows, books and the like.

Hopefully I can keep to this promise.
*edit*
Forgot to say a big thanks to Fancy77 for helping pick todays pictures!

[line][align=center]:yahoo:Life! The Universe! And Everything In Between!:yahoo:
[/align]So the exams finished a month or so ago, I can't remember anymore, it's been so long since I've looked at an actual date. I got my exam marks back yesterday and I will be getting my ranking against the rest of the state back today. That ranking will determine what courses I can and can not get in to, a single number will be what defines the rest of my life.

Sometimes it scares me to think of the world as being so definite, the last few months I've been trying to find the simple joys in the world that I can before I lose it all and have to grow up again, from a youth that I have only just found. There are some things in this world that I still want to experience before I am forced to become an adult and I plan to do them.

Christmas is fast approaching and it is as depressing as usual, for so many reasons that I just won't go in to them here on my blog. Christmas is supposed to be a happy time, a time of caring and a time of giving and even now I think that all we care about is what it will bring us.

For those of you who are reading this, please take your time this month to give back to everyone you know, even if it's just a hug and a thank you.

[line][align=center]:dutchLucy's Word:dutch[/align][align=left]So Lucy has become more affectionate over the last couple of months, we've found a happy medium, I give her the space she wants and the time we do spend together we snuggle and we play. She is such a beautiful and wonderful rabbit the world will be a much darker place if she does not find a home that will nurture her.[/align][align=left]On that note we are still looking for a home to adopt Lucy, if you have any relatives in Australia who know and understand rabbits, people who won't just keep her outside and never play with her then please I implore you to ask them if they could take Lucy in. She really is a lovely bun.
[/align][line]
[align=center]:rant:Dave's Rant!:rant:
[/align]There will be no rant today, seeing as it is Christmas time and I do not want to be angry at anyone.
Though there is a short message.
This is directed to all the people of the world, please shut the hell up and let the Christians celebrate Christmas, everyone puts up with your culture and lets you play your music when you want, so the next time I see one of you abusing a Salvation Army volunteer who is elderly and just wants to play traditional christmas songs I will do more than make you leave.
[line][align=center]:cameraPhoto Lounge!:camera
There are people who believe a photo captures your soul.
For them this is a terrible thing.
For me it’s one last chance.
[/align][align=center]Click the pictures to get them bigger![/align][align=center]Lucy (Un)Leashed![/align][align=center]This was Lucy's first time on her leash when I first bought it for her! I can't remember uploading these pics so here they are!
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]Lucy Out & About[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
[/align][line]

[align=center]:ph34r2Final thoughts!:ph34r2

[/align]With Christmas fast approaching, don't forget who you are and who helped make you that person. These holidays aren't about giving gifts they're about showing appreciation, about showing affection for those who change our lives. So on Christmas day don't sit there eyeing your presents under the trees, dig for everyone else's and watch as they light up with joy.[align=center] [/align]

Latest posts

Back