lucy is acting strange

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucylocket

Reaction score
hi all

just to tell yous

since lucy had her spay op i thought shed be alot closer

well she is towards tony but towards me

she'll not let me stroke her she tends to cower and and run away

but she's fine with tony and adrian

any help would be a bonus

varna xxxx

That little Trouble Bubble sure does like toplay you against the boys. Just a couple of weeks ago, remember how shewouldn't go in the cage for anyone else in the house except for you?

Just do what you always do. Love her, talk to her, give her a treat nowand then. With the way that little one is, she might be giving you thecold shoulder for being in the hospital and away from her.

I just know she'll come around, Varna. Just be patient and be the excellent mom you are. She's such a spoiled little Queen!

:)

-Carolyn

Were you the one that dropped her off for herspay? If so maybe that's why she might be acting a bit differenttowards you. I dropped my cat off for her spay, and for several daysshe'd only pay attention to my hubby.... she dropped her grudge againstme pretty quickly, though. Maybe your rabbit is just feeling the sameway? I am sure that she will be acting more like her self, and will bethe loving bun she normally is very, very soon!

Latest posts

Back