Loves Rabbits is Mimi Bauer?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happi Bun

Reaction score
There is a new member, Loves Rabbits, that's posted like five threads asking the same question regarding breeding and why a male rabbit has to 'finish'. I'm suspicious this is the same member recently litterboxed, Mimi Bauer. They post in the same manner, both claim to be breeding/showing tans, and live in New Jersey.

Just giving a heads up.

It does appear that they are the same.

The following memebers are posting from the same IP address.

Mimi Bauer

Mimi Bauer 123

Loves rabbits

Heh, my eyebrow raised at the first post I read from this user. Not because I made any connection to other users, but simply the manner of the posts and the age of the account.

Honestly, I was concerned about a person who is asking about breeding and showing but asking very backyard type questions, and states they have 28 rabbits. All I could think of is "those poor poor rabbits... I hope this is a troll."

Does this person really have rabbits? I don't know what this Mimi user did to get banned, but if she does have rabbits then I think she really needs this place for some people to give sound advice for the sake of those poor bunnies :(

Edit: I guess I just assumed she was banned. oops. Anyways, her other profile says she has 2 rabbits. Looks like the bunny mill had a recent boom...

Latest posts

Back