Lovely Little Bunnies and All the Rest

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little_LongEared_Lover2931

Reaction score
I take care of more than 2 dozen animals here. I live for my rabbits and the joy they bring to my life.

I have four rabbits(and will have a lot more soon). My two girls are Dasiy and Galilee both are due to have kits in about two weeks. My boys are Serendipity and Oreo.
17068_032200_580000000.jpg
This is Seredipity. He was my third rabbit.

17068_032201_330000000.jpg
Here is Oreo. I bought him with his sister shortly after I got Serendipity.

Absolutely gorgeous bunnies. I love Galilee's coloring.

Wishing both Moms easy deliveries and healthy kits. Please let us know how they do!

K:)

I will be sure to keep you in the girls once the kitss are born. They are both due around the same time. They both are most likely going to have larger litters due to the fact they were with the buck overnight. Will most new pictures soon.

Here are some more recent photos. I upload some pictures of there shed and them playing.
17068_091621_240000000.jpg

17068_091622_480000000.jpg

17068_091620_090000000.jpg

17068_091622_100000000.jpg

The boys havent change much in the past years. Galilee(Grey) was sunbleached at a young age and got burt brown. It sucked because she also lost her violet coloring-I do miss my purple bunny- She now is all grey. When Dasiy was little she had no grey on her ears or nose. Know it is very noticible. I love how they change so much in such a short time.

Thanks so much for sharing the pics. They are such lovely bunnies.

Know what you mean when their coats changes. Sometimes you miss what color they were when you first get them, but sometimes their colors just come out so much better as they get older.

Look forward to hearing how the Moms are doing. Hoping for easy deliveries and healthy kits.

I used to live in clarksville for about 5 years. My exhusband was military so we lived on base and then off right outside of gate 5 on audrea lane, that road behind that weird black and white log cabin barber shop.

Anywho your bunnies are adorable!!

Something came up today. Sombody offered a Rex rabbit that they have to rehome. Here comes with his cage that is a decent size. Is not neutered. My mom want to get him but I don't feel comfortable with it due to the fact I am excpecting 2 litters soon. And my mom would also want to keep one of the kits. What do you suggest I do? Thanks

Dasiy has become very grouchy the past 2 weeks. Whenever I clean her cage or feed her she grunts. And sends a very clear message-"LEAVE ME ALONE!" Today when I was giving her diner she bit me. She has never bit me before:(. I reached in her cage to put her grass, dandelion greens in and she lunged. Hopefully she has her kits and returns to normal after shes spayed.

17068_102159_550000000.jpg

I've read many a thread about sweet does turning grumpy when pregnant. But after it's all over, they become themselves again. Just bear with her.

Galilees kits were born early this morning or late last night. Head count of 6, 3 dark ones 3 pink with black spots. Mom is doing very well. She did a great job with the nest. I will upload pics. tomorrow because i dont want to disturb them again.

Daisy should have hers by tomorrow. She hasent pulled fur yet but she should soon.

17068_240825_420000000.jpg
17068_240825_120000000.jpg

Here is Galilees litter , all are still beautiful and healthy.

Also Daisy had her birth last night. She has eight little squirmies. She didn't have them in the littter box so they were all over the cage. I placed them all in the nest box and Daisy seemed pleased. I will post pictures of Daisy litter tonight.

Idon't no how I am going to find homes for 14 babies.

Latest posts

Back