"Lost"

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just Jack wrote:
we love Lost. It is simply the best piece of television programming that has ever been made (IMO).

I'm a member of another message board that has this huge (almost 500 posts) thread discussing almost every single episode of Lost.

There are so many levels to this show. Many I'm certain that most people don't even get. Like the actual meaning behind the hieroglyphics from when the counter reached zero. The relationship between this show and an older show called Twin Peaks. The hidden meanings behind people's names (using anagrams). It's really mind blowing.

yeah the levels make it interesting.. especially the numbers..they always use them and theyre on everything..ex. 8 bars on one side of arons crib and 4 on the other

what message board is it? lost-forums.com? im on two of them, but i cant remember the name of the other one

1 more hour!

it's not a Lost board of any sorts actually. Just a message board of folks who are largely into music. it's called Burning Up in Speed or BUIS.

Latest posts

Back