"Lost"

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hummer wrote:
Well, if you find out why they need to push the numbers all the time, come on here and let us know!:jumpforjoy:
yeah we're supposed to find out tonight..they let the timer thing (whatever you call it) go to zero to see what happens...scary!

also sayid leads jack to a man in the jungle he found tonight....but..what episode are yalll on?

ill tell ya'll, but i dont want to ruin it for everybody:shhhh

i cant wait til 9!:banghead

what button????????????????????????????is something exciting gonna happen??????

we are up to the part where the lost people come face to face with ............the others.

lost is a show that you just gotta watch,just to see what happens next.

i never did watch it from the beginning,my two boys did though,i would just sit down here and there and just watch a bit and then go of and do something else,i cant remember but when i was watching a bit of it one time,it got me interested and i had to sit there and watch the whole thing and i have not stopped watching it since.

they did show the reruns during the xmas holidays,soooo i actually caught up with everything and there i am watching the reruns and saying "ohhhh so thats what happened,and ohh now i know why,and ohhhhh,ohhhhhh,ohhhhh.

its a show that has me hooked,and these days there are not to many good shows to watch on tv anymore.

cheryl..

ok it didnt really show what happens...OF COURSE!!!:pssd

they got the captive...think hes one of the others...sayid beat him up.. the numbers went to 0 and then they turned red and epyptian pictures or writing whatever started coming up or something...one of the pictures was a bird..every time before the others come and take some of the survivors birds fly over, so i think the others are coming...then locke typed something in the computer...it didnt show what, so im not sure if it was the nubers or some secret code, but it was kinda weird that he made it stop...but the numbers went back up to 108,000 or whatever it is.. darn it i wanted to find out what happens!:growl:

nextepisode is about claire remembering what happens to her when she got caught...she goes into the jungle with kate looking for the place where she was taken to and they find another hatch-like thing with the darma sign on it...exciting!!!:happydance..but sadly next wk is a rerun here:tantrum::foreheadsmack::sad::nonono::tears2::banghead:angryrant:angryrant

cheryl13 wrote:
what button????????????????????????????is something exciting gonna happen??????
well i guess its not really a button...its the keyboard ..lol..every 108 minutes or hours or something like that they have to enter the numbers into the computer in the hatch or something bad will happen..or at least thats what they were told:shock:

cheryl13 wrote:
we are up to the part where the lost people come face to face with ............the others.
spoiler: ?

[shadow=black]oh the one where they catch kate? did you notice when they brougth her out the man said " alex, bring her out"...alex is the french womans daughter who was taken away sixteen yrs ago![/shadow]

oh i forgot to say..we also found out why hurley hasnt lost any weight...he has a huge stash of food hes hiding from everyone...sawyer found it but said he wouldnt tell... he has huge containers of ranch dressing, peanut butter and all kinds of stuff in his bag and backpack... also sawyer squished a cute little treefrog with his bare hands because it was making noise and keeping him awake:saddened

I wish I would have logged before I watched it, then I would not have had to watch through my fingers! This show is just so darn addicting, I want to know where the kids are that were kidnapped, why the "others" are doing this to our LOST people and how the heck all these people are surviving on this island that is big enough for all of them to live but not see each other and not be found by a plane or boat!!!!:tantrum::banghead:rant

Ok, sorry for the long sentence and I am done now...well until next Wed at 9:00!

This is from the LOST website

spacer.gif
Next Episode:
Wednesday, Feb. 22 at 9/8c

"Pilot - Parts I & 2"
It's a special two-hour broadcast of the pilot that started it all. After Oceanic Flight 815 crash lands, the 48 survivors find themselves on an island of harsh terrain, cruel weather and dark secrets, including a frightful creature that stalks the jungle. Strangers all, even those related by blood, the survivors' pasts - their ethics, religions, politics and attitudes - threaten to jeopardize the group's ability to endure.

So the answer to your question is yes, it is a rerun next week, darn it all!

Hmm.. it was in my Brio magazine in the last issue. I haven't watched it. What channel and what time?? Does Dish Network have it?? or is it not on sattelite? lol. And I still don't know what it's about!! haha! :D

Not sure if it is on Dish Network, we have digital cable and it is on the ABC channel Wedsneday at 9:00 pm. If you do want to watch it, next week would be a good start, it is the first two epi's although so much has happened since then. You can Google Lost and the first link will take you to the Official site, then go to RECAPS and start reading.

I hope that there are no reruns for a long time. With LOST and Amazing Race back on (and NCIS), Tuesdays and Wednesdays are good days for tv again!:happydance (now if they would put something good on Fridays and Saturdays!:angryrant)

unfortunately there are going to be more reruns after this wk...i looked on lost-forums.com and they have lists of the episodes coming up...i think they might show reruns until the end of march:banghead:tantrum::no:

we love Lost. It is simply the best piece of television programming that has ever been made (IMO).

I'm a member of another message board that has this huge (almost 500 posts) thread discussing almost every single episode of Lost.

There are so many levels to this show. Many I'm certain that most people don't even get. Like the actual meaning behind the hieroglyphics from when the counter reached zero. The relationship between this show and an older show called Twin Peaks. The hidden meanings behind people's names (using anagrams). It's really mind blowing.

peapoo_bunny wrote:
unfortunately there are going to be more reruns after this wk...i looked on lost-forums.com and they have lists of the episodes coming up...i think they might show reruns until the end of march:banghead:tantrum::no:
suppose to be a new episode this week I believe. that's what they have been previewing all week

I have to mute the TV and look away everytime cause I don't want to know any spoilers.

Latest posts

Back