"Lost"

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peapoo_bunny

Reaction score
people here are obsessed with it... everybody talks about it all the time.. the cast is always being interviewed and stuff... i was just wondering if anybody else watches it?

ohh now that is a show that has to be seen,me and my two boys sat down every thursday night at 8:30pm to watch it,i just hated it when it finished just before christmas,but now it has finally returned,the first episode started last thursday and we finally got to see what was down the hatch,i just hate it when it starts to get exciting and then it is finished,an hour is not enough.

come on thursday,whoo hoo.

where are you guys up to on that episode?,probably way ahead of us aussies hmmm...lol

cheryl...

yep. I absolutely love lost and me and my friends are obsessed with it. It is really unique and interesting. Everyone can't wait to see the next bit. But we want answers!! It just seems to be getting more confusing!

It totally has me hooked. The first series recently ended here, and the second one is on sometime in the spring (I hate being behind :X)

I also hope that things get answered properly. I was really disappointed with the ending of the X - files and Angel - they just seemed to fizzle out. I also think Sawyer is particularly cute ;)

Jan

I can not keep up when show have rerun and new episode anymore, so I start to loose interest.

Ed

Count me in on the "Lost" addiction :wave2 , I have not missed a single episode:happydance. And I have introduced my mother to the addiction and she is hooked also! I love the way it really makes you want/need to see the next week's episode.

We're obsessed with LOST here too. The show is awesome, and trying tofigure out whats going to happenis fun :)
And then its completely opposite what you think it is.

The writers are amazing.

Oh no! Not Lost!

My parents love it!

But I hate it so much. I hate the way it keeps flashing back. And plus when would you ever see a Polar Bear in the jungle??!!

Linz_1987 wrote:
And plus when would you ever see a Polar Bear in the jungle??!!
thats just it...you never know what will happen..the polar bear came because walt was reading a comic book w/ polar bears, and whatever he sees usually happens...the flashbacks are so you know more about the people

cheryl13 wrote:

where are you guys up to on that episode?,probably way ahead of us aussies hmmm...lol

cheryl...
i am also hooked on it!!! ok maybe more obsessed! i cant wait til thursdays! i hated it when it stopped over christmas.. ok heres where we are in the episodes, but i dont want to ruin it for anybody who hasnt seen season two...

(highlight it)
spoiler:

[shadow=black]this thursday is when sun gets captured..it just showed her being drug into the jungle with a bag over her head in the previews. last episode we saw was charlie taking aron and burning part of the jungle down.[/shadow]

LuvaBun wrote:
It totally has me hooked. The first series recently ended here, and the second one is on sometime in the spring (I hate being behind :X)

I also hope that things get answered properly. I was really disappointed with the ending of the X - files and Angel - they just seemed to fizzle out. I also think Sawyer is particularly cute ;)

Jan
omg! i dont think i could stand being a whole season behind! well actually we're only half way through the second..

KatyG wrote:
Hey I got a new gerbil today and was thinking of giving him a lost name.What do you think of calling him Sawyer?
i love the name sawyer! i was thinking that would be a good name for a male bun! but i like it for the gerbil to! sawyer is awesome!

peapoo_bunny wrote:
cheryl13 wrote:

cheryl...
i cant wait til thursdays!
i dont know why i said it comes on on thursdays here! it doesnt..it comes on on wednesdays.. thats tonight!!!! HURRAY!!! tonights looks good, sorry ya'll have to wait til thursday. he he:brat:

DaisyNBuster wrote:
I've not watched it yet. Although my friend keepstellingme to. He says its amazing.

Vickie
it is amazing...but once you like it, your addicted! but, you wont understand it unless you start from the very beginning...i tried jumping in in the middle of the season and didnt know what was going on..i just went and rented the whole first season and then i understood it all.. i would have to say its my favorite show right now:D

Latest posts

Back