lost rabbit?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JingleBellTheBunny

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone around the Midland area has lost an English Spot. I've seen one around my yard a few times. It'll come and sit outside my rabbit's cage.

I think it might belong to someone though. It came around a few months ago, disappeared, and now it's showing up again. It looks like it's getting fed.

If you can catch it, you can put up flyers to see if anyone claims it. It does occasionally happen that someone loses a rabbit... but mostly they have been "let loose." [If it did belong to someone, one would think that they would be the ones putting up flyers for a "lost pet."]

If no one claims the rabbit, then at least you have kept it safe in the meantime and then can find a better home for it.

As for it looking fed... it's probably foraging grass and shrubs. This is also a danger because some may be sprayed with pesticides or some of those shrubs can be poisonous. (Domestic rabbits have lost the ability to know which are safe.)

Good advice. I know a gal who's got a rabbit rescue in your area. With predators, incoming winter temps, owls, hawks, and parasites that can attack the bun, she or he'd benefit by not roaming loose outdoors.

Reactions: Mei
Midland is a 7 hour drive from me, but if you are willing to meet halfway, I'll take it 🤎

Latest posts

Back