Lost my 2 Bunnies in December

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gone2soon

Reaction score
Hi everyone new to the group I lost Buddy my whole heart on Tuesday December 11th and Oz my sweet sweet P on Wednesday December 26th. These boys were amazing and I miss them every single day.

Attachments

• 149.jpg
    149.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Oz.jpg
    Oz.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 9
Oh no I am so sorry to hear that! I lost my sweet Bailey the day after New Year’s

This has been a wonderful forum for observing, learning, relating, and coping.

Sending you bunny hugs, sunshine and binkies as your heart heals

I’m so sorry! I completely understand. My first bunny died in December 2017. I had a hard time,,,until I got Orise, my Continental Giant in July. Then it got better. Tho sometimes I call him by my first bunny’s name. Losing both at the same time is brutal. So sorry.

I'm so sorry for your losses. We lost our princess Nutters on 12/31. Our evenings completely revolved around her. We were devastated. Even our cat(Nutters best friend) was lost. Within a few days we were able to fill the void with a rescue bun we named Betsy. We could never replace our precious Nutters, but being able to rescue and save Betsy has brought us a lot of peace and comfort. Plus our cat layed in Betsy's pen and started grooming her tonight♡♡♡

Latest posts

Back