Loss My Sweet Girl

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mindy10

Reaction score
Blossom got sick on Monday. Last week she was fine. I noticed she did not eat any pellets. On Tuesday I noticed there was no poop in her litter box. I rushed her to the Vet. They took x rays and gave her IV and sent me home with pain meds, Critical Care, Antibiotics and some stuff for gas. She only ate one piece of lettuce on Tuesday night. Only 10 poops. On Wednesday still no eating and pooping. Talked to the Vet and he suggested I put her down. I came home in hysterics on Wednesday night and was driving her to the vets and she was trying to get out of the cage. My daughter said, lets give her one more night. We spent a lot of time with her and I took her outside and walked her through the house. She went everywhere I went that night. I went to bet at 11 and when I got up at 5 in the morning she was already gone. I was devastated. She was a sweet bunny. Never bit me or was mean Even at the end when she was in pain and I tried to force feed her she never bit. I will miss her dearly.

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 11
Poor you hope you’re okay and just remember she’s not in pain anymore!
Can’t believe how much she looks like my bun from your pictures! X

Latest posts

Back