Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, well it’s been a while and a lot has happened since:) Almond is now a almost full grown beautiful healthy buck, and super sweet!! Patty (Almond’s mom) is pregnant and due in a few days! Sandy, unfortunately killed her first litter of kits, so I don’t think I’m going to breed her again:( Abby kindled two healthy beautiful kits last November and they are now big and healthy:) Wally, the Dwarf Hotot, is as silly as ever! His past week my dad surprised me with a beautiful Dwarf Hotot doe, she was born on Christmas Day!! He name is Tulle and she is very sweet:):). I’ll try to get some updated pictures of everyone!:):)

64AB7643-5C92-451B-80B3-D7E68CE0CE24.jpeg
This is Tulle:) I put her in wig Squeaker and Slipper an they became immediate friends! I was pretty surprised, not one grunt or thump, they just sniffed noses and were friends:)

Patty kindled seven beautiful kits this morning. After over a week of waiting!! They all seem healthy and fat except for a tiny one who is very skinny and red... I have been holding the mom so it can eat but it hasn't really tried to:( I will hopefully post some pictures soon:) Yesterday, Tulle, the Dwarf Hotot, managed to escape from her bunny pen and led us on a rabbit hunt, lit rally, all over the neighborhood. We ended up finding her behind a wheelbarrow in our yard... She is fine but we still have no idea how she got out! These bunnies are trouble...:rolleyes:

Wow...its been a while... A lot has happened...Patty's seven babies unfortunately were diminished... We had two stolen after our hutch was broken into, and then another was killed by some sort of creature:(:( We haven't caught whatever it was that was attacking, but we hopefully will soon:) Sandy kindled three kits on Sunday and they are growing nicely:)

Latest posts

Back