Looking for vets in Chicago

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uhari

Reaction score
As the thread title suggests I’m looking for a veterinarian in Chicago that’s reliable and preferably with excellent success rates in neuter/spaying procedures. If you have any you regularly visit and trust I’d be grateful to be referred to one. Cost isn’t an issue but distance is, thank you.

There's a clinic on the north side that a network friend recommended. Name escapes me at the moment so let me retrieve the threads I kept when they took their alumni adopted bun in for care.

Grayslake IL comes to mind, Dr. Donna Rauch, unsure if she's still at the clinic? Midwest Exotic and Pet Bird is another suggestion as that name seems to be one that network folks have mentioned. I am still searching for the exact clinic/DVM name our alumni adopter was well-pleased with for ER or diagnosis. Also a caring vet for gentle PTS calls is much-needed.

As the thread title suggests I’m looking for a veterinarian in Chicago that’s reliable and preferably with excellent success rates in neuter/spaying procedures. If you have any you regularly visit and trust I’d be grateful to be referred to one. Cost isn’t an issue but distance is, thank you.
I'm out of state, but you can start looking for recommended vets on rabbit.org (The House Rabbit Society's website). Their information is not always up to date, but if you see any vets near you, try googling them by name to check reviews. You may also want to contact bunny rescue organizations in Chicago. Rescue groups often get discounted rates from good vets in the area.

Thank you I really theappreciate the help and I’ll be sure to check with all of your recommended vets and suggestions :)

Latest posts

Back