Looking for rabbit in GA, USA

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

boricua

Reaction score
As the title suggest I am looking for a rabbit to love forever! I live in Georgia and have volunteered in a rabbit shelter in the past,
plus I've done my research so I'm pretty confident I can maintain a rabbit and give it all my love.

Ideally, I would get a rabbit sometime in August 2021. I was wondering if there was any reputable breeder/shelter/etc in Georgia? I *may* consider traveling to nearby states. Thank you!

boricua

Reaction score
It looks like there are many rabbits thru GA's HRS chapter: Current Adoptables | ghrs
I am not from GA, but speaking as a volunteer from my state's HRS chapter, it can be beneficial adopting from a chapter as the foster parent(s) can let you know about rabbit personalities and often their supply store is cheaper than pet stores.
Hey there! I was a volunteer there in the past. While I would like to adopt there, you must be at least 21 years old to adopt; I am 19. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Madelyn L.

Reaction score
I live in Georgia and I found my bun on Facebook. There are LOTS of different rabbit adoption pages. Hope you find your forever bun!❤