LOOKING FOR PUREBRED, REGISTERED AND PEDIGREED MINI LOPS

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bearbop

Reaction score
Okay so i am interested in producing purebred, registered and pedigreed rabbits and i need some websites that anyone can give me.. I want to do this to produce good quality rabbits and am able to go to more shows, i already looked at arba.

Hi, I'm not a breeder but I'm a fellow Wisconsonite!
Have you thought about joining 4-H? They can help give you mentoring in running a rabbitry. The best way to start out seems to be to find an experienced breeder who can help and give advice.

I also found this on the ARBA website: the contact info for two Wisconsin Lop clubs.
WI - LP - MIDWEST LOP CLUB - MUKWONAGO.
CINDY STELLOH - W274 S8425 BEAVER TRAIL - MUKWONAGO, WI 531499673
WI - ML - WISCONSIN MINI-LOP SC - CAMBRIDGE.
WENDY BRABENDER - 2829 EVERGREEN DR - CAMBRIDGE, WI 535239453

There's also a Wisconsin State Rabbit Breeders Association:
http://www.wsrba.org/

I am one of bearbops good friends and we live in the same area. i also am interested in starting with roducing purebred registerd pedigreed mini lops. actually bearbop and i were thinking about working together. but i can't seem to find anyone who sells good registerd pedigree show stock near us! we live in shell lake WI northwestern WI. is anyone knows of anyone who lives on our area and sells these kinds of animals could you please give us a weblink or phone nuber? thanks so much!

Wow, I just took a look at where Shell Lake is! You're way up there! Are you planning on going to any of the shows? Many of them have rabbits for sale, including sometimes at the state fair. I know Milwaukee is pretty darn far away, but the state fair is a big deal. What about other area rabbit shows? You might even look into rabbit shows that happen in MN, what about the Twin Cities area? I'm sure some of those clubs have shows where people try to sell and buy good quality lops.

Not all rabbits are registered, and they don't have to be (registered)for breeding/showing purposes, which is probably why you can't find one that's for sale. ;)

Rabbits aren't registered like dogs or horses.

You will have better luck finding Mini Lops and then registering them later on. ;)

Emily

Rabbits don't have to be pedigreed to be shown - however, it is recommended to purchase quality pedigreed stock for showing/breeding purposes. Good breeders keep good records.

Latest posts

Back