Looking for people in Sweden

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ameelurz

Reaction score
Hi there,
My name is Amelia and I am in a bit of a unique situation. The short version is that I am desperately looking for someone in Sweden who can take care of my bunnies.

Here is the long version of the story-
My husband and I lived in Blekinge on work visas for several years. We speak high conversational Swedish but since this is an international website I am writing this in English. Back in May 2020 we unexpectedly had our visas revoked because of a mistake our employer made and Swedish migration forced us to leave the country in the middle of the pandemic. We had two wonderful house rabbits that we fully planned on taking back with us to the U.S, but the few airlines that were flying did not allow rabbits on board. FinAir allows rabbits in the cabin but they had canceled all of their flights because of the pandemic. We fully plan on coming back to get the bunnies once the borders are open again and FinAir is flying, but that still remains to be seen. Thanks Covid! The people who have been taking care of our rabbits are no longer able to do so and we are desperately looking for a solution for our Swedish bunnies while we are stuck in the U.S. If you are in Sweden (or even Norway or Denmark or Helsinki), or know of any rabbit resources in Sweden please please let me know! We are willing to pay for any transportation and bunny expenses!

Tack på förhand,

Amelia

Attachments

• WIN_20200423_20_41_18_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20200423_20_41_18_Pro.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 9

Latest posts

Back