Looking for other Breeders

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blaze_Amita

Reaction score
I"m trying to find other breeders of Velveteens, The few that I have found, either aren't breeding currently or are on the west coast. I know there's more here in OH and PA, and I could have sworn a few people on the board here had them. I would rather get one from someone I know better, but Expanding on my bloodlines/brood stock is proving to be difficult.

Blaze_Amita wrote:
I"m trying to find other breeders of Velveteens, The few that I have found, either aren't breeding currently or are on the west coast. I know there's more here in OH and PA, and I could have sworn a few people on the board here had them. I would rather get one from someone I know better, but Expanding on my bloodlines/brood stock is proving to be difficult.
good luck!!

I'm trying to get mine to breed and bring in new blood. I'm on the west coast though >_<

I don't know how i did, but I found two around 2 hour drive (one in Dayton Ohio, one in Buffalo KY). I've emailed both now I just have to wait for replies. though both have solids and I have brokens and solids.

If you are ever out this way Amanda, I will gladly make sure I have a litter ready for you to get one!

Blaze_Amita wrote:
I don't know how i did, but I found two around 2 hour drive (one in Dayton Ohio, one in Buffalo KY). I've emailed both now I just have to wait for replies. though both have solids and I have brokens and solids.

If you are ever out this way Amanda, I will gladly make sure I have a litter ready for you to get one!
That's Great that you found some breeders ^__^

Aww Thanks!! *might have to plan a cross country trip ^_~*

Latest posts

Back