Looking for help to re-home my buns

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~bunbun~

Reaction score
I've had my (and family) two rabbits for almost two months now and everyone but me have completely lost interest in caring for the buns. I can no longer handle the stress between looking after the buns by myself and doing online school so I've sadly decided that I want to give away. I love them so much but I'm already drowning in school work and I just can't afford medicals bills. If anyone can help me find websites or rescues in Trenton, NJ that are willing to take in my buns or help me find them good loving homes that will be very much so appreciated. Thank you.

I might add that outdoor rabbits are much easier to lose interest in & having them inside its easier to interact with them & see their true personality.
But regardless thank you for not just dumping them
I agree with you on that, I have moved the buns from the living room to my shared bedroom about one or two weeks ago so they could get more attention but everyone is always on their phones so i'm still the only one caring for them.

Latest posts

Back