Looking for Flemish Giants

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found a Flemish giant!! I was looking in the bargain hunter yesterday, looking for bird cages, and i found one! He is two years old, and not neutured. He is white, but not albino, with a little bit of black on his nose. I went to pick him up wright away. Its a three hour car drive each way. When i got there, the girl had two other Flemish Giants. All three are in a bad way because she got them two weeks ago from a bad home. He is really dirty, and has scabs allover him. The white one doesn't get along with the other two, so she thought it would be best to find it a new home. He is a little bit smaller than the other two are. Im going to get a weight on him this week, and book a neuter as soon as possible. The other two were tatooed, but im assuming he is the runt since he's smaller, and thats why he doesnt have one.

He is VERY friendly. He isn't littered trained either, so that might take some work too. He want him to be able to some out of his cage all the time(only go in at night). When we got him home, we let him runaround in the kitchen while we made up his cage. We have two cats, so we locked them in the bedroom until we were done. Anyways, the cats got out and we didn't realize. When we looked in the kitchen a few minutes later, the cats and the rabbit were playing together, lol!! It was soo cute!We desided to call him Cadbury. What do you guys think of the name?

Anyways, im soo glad that i got him!!

Well, i went to post the picture, and i couldn't get on the site. Its been like that the whole week.

Anyways, here are some pictures.

IMG_1298.jpg

IMG_1292.jpg

IMG_1254.jpg

Latest posts

Back