Looking for a Good Grated litter box or how to DIY Grate for current litter box?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

catneedham1994

Reaction score
So I have 3 Rabbits and well one is an extremely voracious digger. She started digging the litter out of the box and getting it everywhere the litter box I have is perfectly sized for all 3 she only recently started digging like crazy in the litter box. So now I'm just looking to find a good grated litter box. 'm open to possibly making my current litter box a DIY grate preferably a plastic grate not wire .Does anyone have any recommendations or good ideas on a DIY grated litter box? I have 3 bonded female Holland Lops they're all doing excellent.

Easiest one is using plastic cross stitch canvas. I used the 7 mesh. You can just cut to size. But my rabbits did try and chew it a little bit. I ended up eventually making a diy screen from plastic pet window screen and a plastic frame. Worked really well for my rabbits and never had any issues with it.

26604-d71d9d742c14249c8a97a3b5330d853f.data

26928-a8cd5c36be2b7eb3cda68509c4fdb42f.data

There may be some other ideas in this link.

https://wabbitwiki.com/wiki/Litter_training

Latest posts

Back