Look what we built Harper!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBoyHarper

Reaction score
STEPS! LOL!

He wouldn't let me take him in and out of his cage without slamming around, nearly breaking his back. I got fed up, so me and my dad went out, got supplies, and for a total of $18 we built Harper his own steps! They're lightweight, so they're easy to move when he isn't being let out.

So far, he's only sniffed, jumped onto the first step, and ran right back into his cage. He won't come off the top step, I've been trying all evening. He'll get used to them eventually. I hope. LOL

harper-steps1.jpg

harper-steps2.jpg

harper-steps3.jpg

harper-steps4.jpg

Neat! That's so awesome!

I know, I got tired of getting scratched up (my chest area is still sore because of Pebbles kicking and scratching and making my chest all bloody with scratches! Boy, she does so much damage if she's having a hissy fit!). I justlift her cage out of her pen, move it to the room I want her to run in, and putit back down and open the door. When it's bedtime I just clap my hands softly and follow her towards the cage and she hops right in ready to go nighty night. :D

Try putting treats on each level of the steps and a few at the bottem. This is how I got Pepsi to use her ramp!

No luck yet. He still sits there and looks like at me like, "Yeah right." He'll get used to them eventually, I'm sure. He will go up them though, just not down.

Very nice! Isn't it cool to see rabbits going up steps! When we take the rabbits back from the downstairs pen back to their cage, we let them run up the steps. It's so cute! Amber skips the second to last step:shock:

Latest posts

Back